Diablo® III

WTB Uber Skeleton King/Magda MP10 kill

Any of you happen to be farming for the keys and have the portal open for Skeleton King/Magda and can solo MP10 (I can survive but dps is low, so will need you to help carry in DPS) I will pay 10 million gold.

Yesterday I farmed MP6 17 times...yes 17 times...and did not get a key drop. I've killed SK/Magda half a dozen times on MP6 and have not had the ring component drop...so I pretty much give up farming for the keys and only need 1 part left for the ring.

Add me Kirishima#1651 if you want some easy cash and you are farming for the ring as well.
Reply Quote
OK buddy, do this: You get 5 stacks, I don't give a damn you get that. Then go to mp5-6, kill the warden. Got that?
Now you do that 3-5 times, get the keys, when you have 3 portals, you open them one by one, in one game. Got it? With mp 5-7 you will have 50-70% chance drop, so you will get 1-2 ORGAN in one run.

Go back, get more keys> portals> boss
keep doing this
Edited by Dante#1223 on 10/19/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]