Diablo® III

Act II Cinematic

Was absolutely awesome. I'm a very casual gamer with minimal time, but loving the lore and enjoying the game. I'm guessing future game cinematic is going to be great as well.
Reply Quote
I like the one leading into act 4 the best. I won't spoil it for you since it seems like you're on your first playthough, but the first 10 seconds of it are my favorite.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Evan
I like the one leading into act 4 the best. I won't spoil it for you since it seems like you're on your first playthough, but the first 10 seconds of it are my favorite.

me too. how do i watch it again?
Reply Quote
Blizz always does a great job on the cinematics. Wish there were more of them in this game.

The "paper" cinematics that move the narrative along are a little simplistic. Would have been nice if they made them moving sketches instead of static.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I like hearing what people pick out as their favorites in these. My favorite part of the Act II cinematic is when Leah takes Tyrael's hand. For some reason, seeing the size difference just makes me chuckle…and then shudder a little at the thought of being hit with something like that. Definitely don’t want to make enemies with Wisdom.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Grimiku
I like hearing what people pick out as their favorites in these. My favorite part of the Act II cinematic is when Leah takes Tyrael's hand. For some reason, seeing the size difference just makes me chuckle…and then shudder a little at the thought of being hit with something like that. Definitely don’t want to make enemies with Wisdom.

how many people on the Blizzard team cried when they watched it for the first time?

lik dis if u cry evertim

( i cry)
Reply Quote
Was interesting the first time around. Now around 5k times later, I would like it turned off
Reply Quote
The music on A2 cinematic is WAY too epic. That, and the inital one (the very first, when you install the game and launch it, the one with the falling star), are the best two.
Reply Quote
The cinematics has always been good, even on D1 and D2.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 12:00 PMPosted by MrIr8
Blizz always does a great job on the cinematics.

quoted for absolute truth.

Stop! The beast contained herein shall not be set free, not even by you!
I think it's my #1 all-time watched video, in game, on youtube, everywhere.

In D3, I'd say act 2 and act 4 are awesome.
Well they're all awesome. 2&4 are awesome-r.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 06:22 PMPosted by yodagreat
I would like it turned off

Just press ESC
Reply Quote
View profile
Blizzard seriously needs to make a full length CG movie. Blur Studios was talking about making one and that would be awesome too. Blur makes some of the best CG game cinematics in the industry btw.

http://vz3.blur.com/work/cinematics
Reply Quote
I have not once watched a single cinematic
Reply Quote
Leah and Tyreal was also my favorite cinematic. I've enjoyed the Diablo story from the beginning, but to see Tyreal willingly choose tho be mortal was epic.
Reply Quote
View profile
I loved the cinematics as well, and its clear they took a great deal of work.

Glad others enjoyed them, as it really helps set the stage for the games enjoyment ;)

cu
caJAI

10/19/2012 10:15 AMPosted by McBigJ
Was absolutely awesome. I'm a very casual gamer with minimal time, but loving the lore and enjoying the game. I'm guessing future game cinematic is going to be great as well.
Reply Quote
View profile
Mine too. Hare to pick, as all are clearly very well done.

later
caJAI

10/19/2012 08:03 PMPosted by TheTank1988
Leah and Tyreal was also my favorite cinematic. I've enjoyed the Diablo story from the beginning, but to see Tyreal willingly choose tho be mortal was epic.
Reply Quote
I love the act 2 cinematic when Tyreal stands up to Imperius and tells him "I am Justice itself! You cannot judge me!" It gives me the chills, so badass.
Edited by Sovereign#1350 on 10/20/2012 2:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"You cannot judge me! I am justice itself! We were meant for more than this..."

God that is the most spine tingling moment for me
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Grimiku
n Leah takes Tyrael's hand. For some reason, seeing the size difference just makes me chuckle…and then shudder a little at the thought of being hit with something like that. Definitely don’t want to make enemies with Wisdom.

Well Grimmy, if you increase Tyreals damage to match your statement....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]