Diablo® III

Act II Cinematic

10/22/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Picknose
I hate the story and absolutely despise the cinematics.

Look, the story is absolutely horrible, but the cinematics were good. NOT good for a Diablo game, which is part of the problem, but good for the skill/talent it took to make them.

Story sucks, cinematics are good, but suck for a Diablo game.
Reply Quote
The cinematic graphics are fantastic.... that's about it. The story was horrendous... Absolutely horrendous...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcJ_XT3oWtY

It's so sad that it's true... (Act 3 = hilarious... haha)

I can't believe this is the story we got after this long...
Reply Quote
The burial of Cain cinematic would have been much better if your character was in it (and maybe while wearing the current gear they have on). It makes me feel kinda left out and that my character is a prick for not at least showing up to Cain's burial (although no one else was there either so I guess that could be a counter argument, however your character suggested [agreed with] we bury Cain before departing from Tristram). I've played other games that were less visually stunning and they had that feature in it (ex.: Xenoblade and No More Heros [1 and 2]. Yes, they are console games).
Reply Quote
Tyreal's final speech after the defeat of Diablo is the lamest, dumbest and most pathetic assembly of vainglorious quasi-language I ever came across. I suppose employing little boys to write a script makes sense: they are much cheaper than pros.

Sums up the game: Grafics are okay. The rest induces retching
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]