Diablo® III

Patch 1.06

View profile
When is the estimated release date?

Hopefully the FPS drop defect will be fixed asap, in patch 1.06 with more game improvements.
Reply Quote
i got patch 1.06 updated but it keeps saying there is new patch avaible for automatic update and reboot the game.

tried to reinstall d3, still same issue!! if the new patch is not completed. blizzard should not post it and waste our time.
Edited by HANS#1982 on 11/27/2012 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
^ same here
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
me aswell
Reply Quote
well there is no PTR at the moment for it, and the last PTR lasted a little over a month. So I can't imagine anytime soon :(
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
That's because we've only gotten part of the patch. Its not fully patched yet. They're still working on it. It will let you download what has currently nee updated. But it's not going to let you play until the full patch is complete. I hope this has helped you guys a little haha.
Reply Quote
Login screen on euro servers says it will be deployed tomorrow, which i found really weird since we haven't heard any details surrounding it.
Reply Quote
does it same goes to asia? as my friend can log in to asia when he already update his patch.
Reply Quote
Yea. It's already tomorrow in Asia.
Reply Quote
Has been release just right now 1.0.6
Reply Quote
just tried d3, it downloaded some of 1.06 stuff. we're 1.06 now?
Reply Quote
If Patch 1.0.6 is being released, how come we have no patch notes? Doesn't make sense and also, the message says Scheduled Maintenance and doesn't mention a new patch being deployed.

If you guys have links to the notes, please post them.
Reply Quote
downloaded some patch,then got in.
then said that new patch..than reboot game..than the launcher didnt update.
so server on in the status page,but still bugged?
Reply Quote
Gives patch notes on launcher, trade window fix and some other thing
Reply Quote
1.06 is out. but i load d3. it showed the update bar and ect said it finished 100% updated ready to play go to log in. connects and authenticates my credentials then says theres a new patch and restarts d3. anyone else got this error ?
Reply Quote
I get same error message as players above
Reply Quote
so far the 1.06 patch note indicates 2 bug fixes. i guess there will be more later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]