Diablo® III

D3 Permanently Crashes since Update

Hi

since Patching to 1.0.5 Everytime i create or join a game D3 Crashes completly and I wind up back on my desktop.

i got following Report ID:

62C37845-3CB8-4D58-B1F2-0B5E6173715D
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I checked out your report, and this is something we are currently checking out. I'll try to post back when I hear more.
Reply Quote
Any Update on the 8+Core Issue? Tried it again yesterday, but it still crashes immediatly after entering the auction house or when I start a game after everyything is loaded. Would love to play the game again. :(
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
No update yet, but some users have posted a workaround to play on these setups. You can try it out and see if it helps.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6934364389

If you not comfortable with Xcode, you may want to wait until we hear more information on any updates.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Has this been fixed yet - I have and continue to have exactly the same problem ever since the patch. WOW runs perfectly - D3 crashes within 30 secs of loading - two such crashes and i am perma crashed. Nothing has change in my system but D3.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The greater than 8 cores issue should be fixed now. If you are still crashing, please create a new thread about the issue with the error report ID so we can investigated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]