Diablo® III

Max Movement speed?

Like the title says. What's the Max Movement speed without a shrine?
Reply Quote
i believe it is 25%. or realistically 24% (12% + 12%)
Reply Quote
Pretty sure it's higher than that. There is a weapon that gives 12% (2h legendary mace I think?) along with boots and a ring, that puts you at 36% right there... oh and bracers for another 12, making it 48%...

I may be missing a couple other items too. Just going from memory.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure it's higher than that. There is a weapon that gives 12% (2h legendary mace I think?) along with boots and a ring, that puts you at 36% right there... oh and bracers for another 12, making it 48%...

I may be missing a couple other items too. Just going from memory.

It's capped at 25% though.
Reply Quote
they put a cap on it at 25%. regardless if you have more than that
Reply Quote
That's what I needed. Thanks. So it's pointless to stack a bunch of Movement Speed. Would be funny as hell to see a WD using 50% MS + our skills like Stalker and what not.
Reply Quote
I am pretty sure that Fleeting shrine breaks cap though.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 11:19 AMPosted by oRyo
It's capped at 25% though.

Not sure how I missed that bit of information. Thanks.

10/19/2012 11:24 AMPosted by OceanChief
I am pretty sure that Fleeting shrine breaks cap though.

Blows it away, yeah.
Reply Quote
Don't forget that BBV also stacks, so you can get temporary crazy movespeed there too =P.
Reply Quote
24% or 25% if you want 3 items with 12% or a total of 25% ms. then add on the fleeting shrine for another 20 or so.
Reply Quote
Its capped at 25% for ITEMS, but any spells / abilities (gogo OP barbs) stack above that.
Reply Quote
Items can only go up to 25%. Some passives can push over 25% and some can't.

I know DH's Hot Pursuit is counted towards 25% cap (sucks hard), while Monk's Fleet Rooted can push cap to 35%? I heard about Monk but never tested it. Could be wrong.

Rune/Skill don't count towards the 25% cap. And yes, this means Barb is almost always on the run.
Reply Quote
lol, I kind of had a plan to buy monk pants for +36, and thought it was weird nobody had higher than 24. And that's why. Would have been sad if I found this out with all my gold :O.
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Jibikao#1131 on 10/19/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Shame that you can't search for items in the AH with move speed except for boots.... what's up with that? Would be nice if the AH were customizable / mod-able.
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 04:35 AMPosted by Melmond
Shame that you can't search for items in the AH with move speed except for boots.... what's up with that? Would be nice if the AH were customizable / mod-able.

Most everyone uses set boots with 12% speed and lacuni prowlers with 12% speed.

with a shrine you go above cap to 49% speed
Reply Quote
View profile
You can search for everything but weapons with movement speed, I believe, you will just have to sift through all the different armor items with it. Just search the general "armor" and then go down to movement speed. (That's how I found my SoJ for -8 ZD without sifting through pages upon pages of SoJs.) Compass Rose, Lacuni's, Inna's Temp, etc. will come up.
Reply Quote
View profile
necro necro necro
Reply Quote
wow necro post.

OK

Max movespeed is 25% all classes without getting into skills.

Max movespeed cap for a WD is 25% (add jaunt + horrify:stalker + jinx: chicken) = 95%. We can move the fastest of any class in game (if geared and MP'd right - with good DPS + Pickup)

Monks 35% (can move fastest normally with Tempest Rusg : Tailwind - i think its 200% MS)

DH 40% (add in the cartwheel skill and its effectively 60-70% if can keep up Disc - 4pc Leg Nats)

(both above require passive slots as well)

Wiz 45% (using Storm Arm+Scramble) - no additional movement skills

barb 65-75% using Skill : Sprint and RLTW or marathon

and holy necro batman!
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 8/26/2013 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol. One of my posts from almost a year ago.. Glad to see it got some use LOL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]