Diablo® III

Profile Update

Please fix this Blizzard.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933956281#2
Reply Quote
More than likely they arent concerned with it because it's a time/patience issue, and is still functioning (to a degree). Ive managed to upgrade nearly all my gear, and gain another 20k dps, and a day later... no update.

Similar to todays double down time, i dont expect the issue to be addressed as it is inconvenient rather than broken.
Reply Quote
My profile hasn't been updated since the 4th of November, which is quite a while.
Reply Quote
Bump... profile got update once after complaining (again) and now it's back to the same pattern of not updated for days and days.

Why don't you just put it back like it was and update when we leave the game.
Reply Quote
Lol when I thought I'm the only one ho get this...
Reply Quote
same, profile not updating for a while now.
Reply Quote
bump

C'mon Bliz ... this is important to us ... Plz FIX!!!

Put an UPDATE button on the Profile Screen or something.
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/16/2012 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Very strange, my Attributes and Skills have updated numbers from when I last logged out, but my gear on the profile has not changed in about 3 days.

The numbers and gear do not correspond, I think something is wrong with the syncing of the game gear and site profile.
----
UPDATE: It looks to be working now, thanks.
Edited by raphlwes#1866 on 11/17/2012 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump

please blizz I can't correctly gear my barb or DH because I cant link my actual profile and stats
Reply Quote
Very strange, my Attributes and Skills have updated numbers from when I last logged out, but my gear on the profile has not changed in about 3 days.

The numbers and gear do not correspond, I think something is wrong with the syncing of the game gear and site profile.
----
UPDATE: It looks to be working now, thanks.

same here
Reply Quote
Not updating for me ether, I been logged out all day and still shows my skorn spec.
Reply Quote
It's not just that it's not updating, it's also flat out wrong.

I'm showing like 60k dps with nats, skorn, etc. and so on that's 196k dps in-game.
Reply Quote
Not updating once again...what gives?
Reply Quote
Please fix this, it is so annoying. I really want to be able to see all my equipment in the profile page.
Reply Quote
Can we get an ETA at least? Or even a response that you're looking at it at all?

My profile "updated" today with revised kill numbers but my equipment is from 2 days ago...

This update randomly every couple of days really reduces the functional usability of the profile feature.
Reply Quote
View profile
This is annoying, stats showing but wrong gear.
Reply Quote
I wonder if they have any intention of fixing this...it was so great before and updated so quickly..
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933834099#15

but that was over a month ago.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]