Diablo® III

Just "killed" Jay Wilson in A1, lol

Went for quick run with mates, A1 one of the cripts looking monsters names, ha-ha, developers or someone, i.e. Andrew, John, Henry, and... Jay Wilson! Holding trigger, waiting for good drop, nothing. Thanks Bliz, it was fun anyway :)

Have you seen him somewhere else?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
He spawns in developer hell. Is a nice little easter egg, I actually went through their slowly and read every Zombies name and what they do, was interesting a lot of staff for D3...is a shame they all had to die...
Reply Quote
Say what you want about this game and blizz, but you have to give them this much.

This is probably the only time 99% of us will ever read the names of the developers and support staff of a game.
Reply Quote
yeh funny aye i killed jay wilson a week ago he was soft;) lol
Reply Quote
BEST KILL EVER!!!!!!! nice
Reply Quote
just met him last night, he was an elite and got killed from his arcane. met Wayne cheng zombie too :)
Reply Quote
There's a well that spawns in New Tristram with named zombies too - I think all from the QA team.

EDIT: Old Tristram, not new...
Edited by HTAPAWASO#1685 on 10/24/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Did you submit a support ticket while you where there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]