Diablo® III

Update button for Diablo 3 Armory please

90 Human Warlock
It would be cool if we could get a button on our D3 armory pages that would update the toon to what it is currently wearing. Kind of like how diablo progress and other ranking sites do it. I keep going to show my friends what my toon is wearing now only to find the gear I put on 20 hours ago still isn't updated on the armory.

If the issue is server load, wouldn't having it update only when requested instead of every 24 hours (guessing thats how long it is now) be far more efficient? And to stop people and/or bots spamming the button all day, which I'm sure they would you simply would have to make it so you can only update your own armory page while logged into the site.
Reply Quote
Yes please.
Reply Quote
Yes! Right now you can not proudly show your character after you found something nice :-(
Reply Quote
yeah, would be awesome!
Reply Quote
Yes. Yes please.
Reply Quote
Great suggestion.

10/23/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Synol
And to stop people and/or bots spamming the button all day, which I'm sure they would you simply would have to make it so you can only update your own armory page while logged into the site.

I suggest they would also allow people to refresh friends' profiles while connected !
Reply Quote
Yepp, would be really cool!
Reply Quote
Bumping this because it's a fantastic idea and I'd love to see it implemented
Reply Quote
Been couple hours and mine hasn't updated :( I agree with this!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
It's been a whole day and my profile still hasn't updated...what's the deal?
Reply Quote
33h and not updated
Reply Quote
YES, DO THIS PLEASE......
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Yes, we want it!!
Reply Quote
Yes.
Have my vote for this.
Reply Quote
Mine hasn't updated for coming up on 2 days now. How can you give us a feature, have it update almost instantly at first, then when we finally use it, take it away?

Please fix.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+565464654
Reply Quote
+1
An update button would be really great.
Reply Quote
64 Pandaren Monk
Lack of end game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]