Diablo® III

any help is appreciated

so whats a probllem...
next summer i am going to the USA by student exchange programm Work & Travel. And I would be very thankful to any help i get here.
I wish to work as a programmis assistant, cause i like to write programs, in the university, we learned the basics of programming languages such as Pascal(turbopascal, free pascal, borland delphi), C,C++,C#,Java,HTML,FoxPro, some knowledge of SQL,i know basics of object-oriented programming... so i haven't idea how to find this job, but i really want to work on it. May be there is some programists play in diablo, or may be somebody can give me link to the american forum with this information or... somthink to help me =)
Reply Quote
so it is in fact, that none of the US forum does not want to respond, and all simply do not care? I'm surprised = \
Reply Quote
I'm in IT in the US but am not a programmer, I'm on the server side dealing with hardware and virtual environments.

But I do know that programmers are needed all over the place and shouldn't be very hard to find an entry level job. As far as a gaming developer, like for diablo, your best place to look is on thier website for careers and job openings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]