Diablo® III

Customization of Followers

We need to be able to gear up our followers like we could in diablo 2. The limitations on this feature is the reason i stopped using followers, because they are so weak. I understand that gear can be bought for them, but what about armor?

Am i the only one alone on this?
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
I want more females available for following and supporting my handsome self.

I want to name them.
I want to dress them.
I want to be able to select type of responses given certain categories, examples being:

1. Courteous
2. Aggressive
3. Romantic/Suggestive
4. Mixed

No need to tell me I'm such a bore for crafting me some gear.

I especially want them to not expess any politically correct statements. It's distasteful and frankly doesn't fit in the world of Diablo.

Please and thank you Blizzard.
Edited by Asmodaeus#1438 on 10/25/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+1

I think that we should be able to give them EVERY item slot that we have. Diablo 3 should have expanded more on your mercinary not take away. I also think that their armor should change the way they look and you should be able to dye it like you can your own.
Reply Quote
If you're looking for followers that make politically incorrect statements, I recommend public multiplayer games!
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 12:30 PMPosted by ska5fe
If you're looking for followers that make politically incorrect statements, I recommend public multiplayer games!

IF you can get them to talk.
Reply Quote
I agree with you, we also need more followers :)
In D2 my followers used to have more armor/dmg than me :)

Allowing them to have full gear is a nice idea, if not possible at least give them chest/pants.

And btw i want to use my follower in Multiplayer :(
Reply Quote
can followers use special abilities, like the wizard spikes ice orb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]