Diablo® III

How to get rid of Herding plans

10/19/2012 06:24 PMPosted by henrymhchoi
Drop on the floor and leave the game...

Hi bro. Just doing the world a favor.

I can't throw it on the ground since it says, "That item is not allowed there."
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Grimiku
Thanks for bringing up this issue! We definitely want players to be able to drop the Staff of Herding plans, so we’ve put this bug in our "to do" list.

Thanks.

My hero slots are full and I don't want to delete any character just to get rid of it.
Reply Quote
Sell blacksmith plan you don't need to npc vendor.
Reply Quote
^
u ever have that plan in ur possession?
Reply Quote
View profile
i just did i sold it to merchant.....in town..act 1
Reply Quote
wazup with error33 damit i cant play intell may 15
Reply Quote
30 Gnome Warrior
10/20/2012 11:42 AMPosted by v9killmaster
i just did i sold it to merchant.....in town..act 1

You know we're talking about the plans for the Staff of Herding, right? Because you can't drop it, sell it, trade it, or auction it. It's a bug currently that you can't drop it.

Edit: I'm glad they're looking into this. I accidentally picked up one that I already had, and it bugs me that it's taking up a spot in my inventory. Not a huge deal, just a little irritation. Maybe I'll make a character to transfer it to, then delete it (thanks for that idea!).
Edited by Ronin#1434 on 10/21/2012 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
oh i thought u guy talk about the Plan : to make inferno machine.

at first i could not drop it and could not do anything with it. because it 2nd one i found and accident i picked it up.

after that i sold the plan to vendor . and it worked :) i dont know it is bugged or nor what...same issue d with staff for herding
Reply Quote
Could anyone please tell me about the portrait display and how the achievements work.
I'm on my 3rd char. and beat Diablo in inferno and didn't recieve the skull. I went back and beat him again thinking was just error. Was wondering if there was a new change with the new patch.
I couldn't find anything about the portraits display on achievements thanks for your help.

My family and I love this game. My children even play with us and thanks for such and enjoyable fun, game.
Reply Quote
don't pick it up - lol
Reply Quote
Well, I already have the plans so I am not sure how I can get rid of it.

I can't throw it on the ground since it says, "That item is not allowed there."

I can't sell it.

I can't use it at Blacksmith.

So, does anyone have any other suggestions on how to get rid of it?

I think this is good. Before, blizzard was inundated by angry letters from people who accidentally dropped their staff or plans - now its hard to get rid of them... That is good.
Reply Quote
To drop the staff, you can try to invert it with an 1 slot objet (a belt) by draging the 1 slot objet on the staff while they are in your stash (mine was full), it will jump on the ground. Houra !
Reply Quote
Thanks for bringing up this issue! We definitely want players to be able to drop the Staff of Herding plans, so we’ve put this bug in our "to do" list.

Maybe you can make it so that if plan = "already known" you can drop it but if plan =/= "already known" then you can't drop it.
Reply Quote
Why not just make it salvage into something?
Reply Quote

Where on this list is PVP?
Reply Quote
It is a bug because it is not intended XD

They just overlooked it.
All they know is that it shoudn't be passed onto other players in whatever means and "forgot" that players might just disposed it.
Edited by Xuu#6972 on 10/23/2012 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]