Diablo® III

Freeze lag in 1.05

Ever since I installed 1.05 I've been getting black walls and freeze lag like the in the good old days of d2.

It'll run fine for a few minutes and then everything but my character will freeze. I can run around for 3 or 4 seconds while everything else sits still. Everything then stops lagging, catches up to me and usually I've lost most of my life.

I've tried rebooting my router, restoring factory settings, pulling the power, etc. No other programs are experiencing lag.

Any help?
Reply Quote
Same here. Massive lag since the new patch. It is motsly unplayable, I never go any problem before the update. I also rebooted my rooter and no lock, still the same issue.
Reply Quote
Any solutions friends?
Reply Quote
Lagging the same here... have tried everything. Router reset, etc.
Loving the 1.0.5, but 1.0.4 had better internet performance.
Edited by Blade#1656 on 10/19/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone come up with anything yet?
Reply Quote
I'm also having this problem and am wondering if anything has been figured out about why this is happening or how to fix it? Everything was fine until patch 1.05.
Reply Quote
i have tried my other char..some are working fine..some are lag..how can that happen?almost half of my char list is lag..then others are not? is there something wrong with my pc or d3? my connection are fine..
Reply Quote
Anyone have any ideas? I was hoping the hot fixes they did last night would fix this, but I'm still having the same issues.
Reply Quote
Act II is lagging like hell for me, while ACT I wasn't at all. The main issue is the latency-bar remains green ( 50-100ms mostly ) = hence it's not a internet related problem. The entire game just keep freezing for 0.5-1 secs almost everytime I'm facing 4+ monsters on the screen.
Reply Quote
REPORT YOUR PROBLEM IN THIS POST SO WE CAN MAKE A BIG ONE AND SEE IF WE GET A SOLUTION QUICK:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933876255
Reply Quote
Serverside not Your issue to fix.. its battlenet not you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]