Diablo® III

"Orders from Maghda" showing in Act II

Ya, I got this too. Orders from Maghda in act two. But its not from Act 2 and it doesn't register when I pick up the book in Act 1.
Reply Quote
I can confirm this. It is definitely a bug and it should not be too hard for Blizzard to fix.
Reply Quote
Bump same.
Reply Quote
Ditto, same issue in new patch. Aside form creating a new character and picking up in Act I, is there any solution?
Reply Quote
Bump, same
Reply Quote
Yeah Same I already have it for Taking Notes in Act I but now I need it for the ACT II lore Achievement only one I need it sucks eheh.
Reply Quote
Same problem to me. The most frustrating fact is that Bliz says that they do not accept problem ticket for this kind of situation. As if the guilt is ours -.- Bliz move up your !@# and fix this, every time you fix a problem, 3 new come out. Will we be able to play this game without problms a day?
Reply Quote
i have the book form act one but will not go into account for act 2. and when in act 2 there is no location to get it
Reply Quote
Bumb, Same problem. Has anyone been able to get this after 1.05?
Reply Quote
same issue here...
Reply Quote
same problem :´(
Reply Quote
Also having this issue, last one left on that particular achievement before completing it.
Edited by BKGeno#1425 on 11/18/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/24/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Ziplex
Confirmed: created a new character, got to Leoric's Manor in act one, killed the mobs and "orders from maghda" book dropped and received the act 2 "judge of character" completed since this was the last book i needed to get for it.

Re-confirmed. Thank Goodness this achievement could be completed.
the closest character I had to that spot was on Hardcore mode... I was sweating the whole way.
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
I was in search of this too, as it was unchecked, and after virtually no info online. It occurred to me, to open the Journal list, and there it was in the list under Quests. I have not seen anyone recommending to check there list, it may be there.
Reply Quote
confirmative!

rushed with a new created char to the manor, first group of enemies - the first ones right on the stairway - dropped the orders of maghda...
Reply Quote
It's a shame they haven't fixed this yet
Reply Quote
UP
Reply Quote
idd, same problem here
Reply Quote
Great... I was kind of Angry because I couldn't get "Victory" as one of the requirements to complete all of Covetous Shen's dialogues and complete that quest but I decided to just move on. Now I've hit another freaking road block. Another quest that I can't complete because of something that's been bugged for 2 months or more and blizzard hasn't fixed yet.

Come on Blizzard. Start giving a crap about your player base and fix bugs like this that probably take one line of freaking code in a patch.

I'm almost tempted to stop trying to get achievements because now I think when the hell else will I hit a wall with some bugged achievement that can't be gotten. -.-'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]