Diablo® III

"Orders from Maghda" showing in Act II

100 Night Elf Hunter
Same issue. Stuck on this and Victory. Very annoying.
Reply Quote
I too am havin this issue... I've ran act two to the ground from start to finish 3 times now and haven't found it... Sigh. Why is it that half y'all achivements are bugged to hell and back.
Reply Quote
Same problem as well. It seems that they didn't really care to put much effort in the achievement system considering how many ridiculous bugs there are with it.
Reply Quote
Still not fixed?
Reply Quote
Nope. Just realized this issue tonight, as I'm trying to clear up loose ends on my main.

Incidentally, I got to "Orders f" on Google and it was the first result.
Edited by Japhasca#1443 on 12/5/2012 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hello,
I have the same issue...
Thanks in advance for your hlep.
\\ Best Regards.
Reply Quote
I collected "Orders from Maghda" in Act I again (Leorics Manner) and got the achievement for Act II. I just started a new class so I got the book a second time.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I've ran Act 2 many times on multiple characters and no drop of "Order's from Maghda" though I have found this item in Act 1 on all characters.
Reply Quote
Same issue, problem persists.
Reply Quote
bumpity bump bump... fix asap :p
Reply Quote
please fix it !!!! this bug
Reply Quote
Same issue! WTF guys! Fix it already!
Reply Quote
Try to get to this book on hardcore, i was in the same issue as you guys, and today i made hardcore character for Hc achievements, and when i pass through leoric manor, i found for a second time order from magdha, and i finnally receive the achievement, maybe it can help a couple of persons
Reply Quote
Basically this is all ya need to do. Make a new character. Run thru the act with said character, once at Leorics (providin the book spawns, login in and out might be needed) once said book drops, pick it up, the Achievement should unlock.
Reply Quote
hasn't worked on my new wizard
Reply Quote
same problem, cant get the achievement
Reply Quote
Same problem, Orders from Maghda is not showing up in either act I or II.
Reply Quote
same issue here. When will get this fixed
Reply Quote
I just got the achievement for Judge of Character Act 2, I made a hardcore character and found orders of Maghda in Act I and it gave me the achievement for act 2. That's odd.
Reply Quote
Until they fix this:

0. Get all other ACT II books from Judge of Character
1. Start a new character (I did on softcore)
2. Go to Leoric's Manor
3. Kill the wave of mobs that comes after you
4. Loot Orders from Maghda

Note: This was my 6th character and obviously my previous characters didn't see the drop a second time. The difference being that I had found all other ACT II books by the time I got to Leoric's Manor with my 6th character. Good luck!
Edited by Gastank#1797 on 1/16/2013 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]