"Orders from Maghda" showing in Act II

1 - Fix missing Covetous Shen "Victory" conversation

2- Fix the "Orders from Maghda" bug

PLEASE!
Reply Quote
1 - Fix missing Covetous Shen "Victory" conversation

2- Fix the "Orders from Maghda" bug

PLEASE!

Funny thing is, I have credit for the victory conversation, so it was working at one time, however it doesn't matter because my conversations achievement is one of the ones that got stuck during the first few days after release and so I can never get the reward for it until Blizzard finally gets off their butts and fixes them.
Reply Quote
So it's a bug that it shows in the act 2 achievements? If i start a new character and pick up the book in act 1, will it check it off?

Can anyone confirm this on PTR? Is it still bugged?
Reply Quote
Yep, still bugged.
Reply Quote
Well, I got Orders from Maghda a few days ago in act II in one of the two cellars when you have to interrupt the cultists... But I got my account only last week.

My boyfriend found it recently on the map just before you kill maghda, in a cellar that was identical to the quest mentionned above. It was on a dead body. He has been playing since May so maybe it was bugged at some point and now we can find it on the dead body?
Reply Quote
Is there any new news? I want to finish "Judge of Character"

I have found the book "Orders From Maghda" from a monster at Leorics Manor but nothing happens...

http://i.imgur.com/JXPs6Go.jpg
Edited by LiNGoTaZoS#2346 on 11/29/2013 5:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]