Diablo® III

Anyone with a high DPS follower post here.

Looking for some comparisons, my scoundrel currently does 24k DPS. Anyone with a higher DPS post here so I can scope your follower's gear!
Reply Quote
Mind posting your scoundrel's gear? I'd like to see the numerical stats on him.

I am currently trying hard to get 15-20k dps on mine with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
24k dps, that's pretty sweet. Does he survive well? Is it worth losing the bonuses that the other followers grant you?
Reply Quote
Mind posting your scoundrel's gear? I'd like to see the numerical stats on him.

I am currently trying hard to get 15-20k dps on mine with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance.

you can see it in his profile. He has a decent manticore and very high dex items.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Spitwyld
24k dps, that's pretty sweet. Does he survive well? Is it worth losing the bonuses that the other followers grant you?

Ya he holds up pretty well, dies every now and then. He has 42k life. once I get him some 1.05 jewellery I should be able to get him to 30k at least. Picked up the token he's using last night for 300k!
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Spitwyld

Manticore + crit / high dex / crit chance / socket jewellery

I was lucky to get a pretty nice roll on my manticore when it dropped... if only it rolled a 2nd socket instead of LOH =(

but then I probably would have sold it for billions!
Edited by Foldz1984#1127 on 10/23/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mine doesn't have high DPS but very high cc( frozen) as tank. He never die before me with 130k HP.
Reply Quote
yo peep my gear brah my follower does sick DEEPS.

just kidding I dont play this POS game

Yet you still stalk the forums like a jealous ex-boyfriend.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Neoreturn
Mine doesn't have high DPS but very high cc( frozen) as tank. He never die before me with 130k HP.

I cant stand the templar he is so annoying lol! I would never use him simply for that reason.
Reply Quote
Do most people even consider their followers for DPS?
Reply Quote
Great.. now we have glass cannon followers...
Reply Quote
My enchantress has about 11.2k dps, this does not include chain damage or demon damage of course.

My scoundrel is purely for CC however, and does close to no dps, just freezing and blinding.
Reply Quote
lol i just broke past the 1k mark
Reply Quote
My templar only has like 4,400 DPS but I am really proud of the relic I bought for him.

213 Strength
146 Dex (so he can dodge)
25 Physical Resist
43 Resist All
+11% Block (Hard to find stat)

His shield already has a 25% block chance so my templar has a 36% block chance now.

I need to buy him one more MF ring and a Sun Keeper so I can bring his MF up even more.
Reply Quote
i just stacked my templar with more life to tank.
im using an azurewrath with cold dmg to freeze and slow
Reply Quote
I put together 51k hp templar with high Loh (somehow I got from drop a relic with 13% block + Loh). Now he dies only when he got blown by those green moving bombs in Act 3 keep. The angel from skycutter proc very often indeed. But then I discovered that no one seems to attack him directly and the mobs are always trying to getting around him instead. no fun...

Then comes my gold-digging Entrantress. She is now wearing sparkling items and have 13.2k dps. Items are from drops and no one buying from AH.

I believe Scoundrel is still the most useful follower. His dps is not high but windforce rocks in crowd control.
His token, from loot, is quite interesting I think. Loh + CD + life gen...
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 11/7/2012 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
My scoundrel has about 67k+ hp and 22k+ dps
Enchantress at 71k hp and 21k dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]