Diablo® III

Move my Banner in Bastion's Keep please

Why do blues mainly respond to somewhat trival things, things that usually don't impact the gameplay. Like this type of topic ? Or... "whats the most annoying monster ?"

But, things people actually really want in the game, things that might actually bring players back usually go unadressed and end in a player debate for 20 pages...

I often see blues post and answer things that I say to myself when i see - thats really not an important issue gameplay wise... =(

I understand you can lower yourself by simply entering a debate no matter what you say but... so much that should be answered goes unanswered. Just to name a few, how about answering the question - why is the game constantly nerfed? Why is the itemazation so hard to balance and make fun? Why is PvP taking so long? Why is there no ladder? Maybe a blue can clear up some desicions on changes from d2 to d3 which is a popular topic...

Blues, please respond to more pressing issues that make people decide if they actually want to play the game or not.

Ya, ok, move the banner please. WHO CARES?! =(
Reply Quote
Thread is a waste of server space.. seriously.. work on PVP rather than something like this.
Reply Quote
View profile
While your at it move the Act 1 portal I don't know how many times I have come thru and went for my stash but went back thru the portal..
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Otis
We have been seeing feedback on this topic and agree that in Bastions Keep the location of the players banner and Town Portal may be a little too close. We’re currently looking at possible options and adjusting the position of player banners in Act III (just like your suggestion) is one, or even moving the portal itself.

Would it be possible to add an option to just shut banners off if a player chooses?

^^^^ This!
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 11:35 PMPosted by obnoxious12b
Thread is a waste of server space.. seriously.. work on PVP rather than something like this.

How about you go play a game that was built and completely intended for PVP!!
Reply Quote
I knew it was just a matter of pages before the "why not do pvp instead of moving a banner five pixels", because obviously the amount of effort involved would be exactly the same.

I also figured there'd be a few "why respond to these posts that you have an answer to, instead of my post where I want the game to have a completely revamped skill system and I wanted Diablo to be a boy"
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
what is the banner for??
Reply Quote
Been there! Totally for a change.
Reply Quote
View profile
While your at it move the Act 1 portal I don't know how many times I have come thru and went for my stash but went back thru the portal..
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 10:07 PMPosted by andy117
come on ppl,is just 1 click on the screen,there r more pressing matters to worry about

soo tru:)
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
10/24/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Grimiku
We have been seeing feedback on this topic and agree that in Bastions Keep the location of the players banner and Town Portal may be a little too close. We’re currently looking at possible options and adjusting the position of player banners in Act III (just like your suggestion) is one, or even moving the portal itself.

dont forget, the same issue is present in a4 if im not mistaken since the keep in the 'home' of both acts 3 and 4
Reply Quote
LOL the things you people have problems with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]