Diablo® III

Orders from Maghda.... Help?

I have been working on my achievments and the last Lore book I need for Act II is Orders from Maghda, but............ everything I read states that it drops in Leorics Manor and that is Act I what gives? Does anyone know the actual location?
Reply Quote
Yeah, this isn't spawning for me either.
Reply Quote
You have to start a new character, and get it from Leoric's Manor in act I to complete the achievement. Yes, it's a bug.
Reply Quote
I tried making a new character and it wont spawn either. Does anyone have any tips of now to force spawn it?
Reply Quote
This is the only lore book i couldnt get. Btw it has to be dropped on act 2 according to the achievement tree. If someone figures the solution out to find it please let us know here.
Reply Quote
This lore book was just added with the new update. Another question to besides where is it, is do the people that have already finished the achievement have to find this book too?
Reply Quote
You are tight, it is set in act 2. Do you know where it spawns?
Reply Quote
As I previously said, you have to get the book in act I again. I had to do it, and it was in leoric's mansion, but with a new character, not an old one.
Reply Quote
10/21/2012 05:03 PMPosted by djspun
As I previously said, you have to get the book in act I again. I had to do it, and it was in leoric's mansion, but with a new character, not an old one.

Others have tried this with no success.
Edited by Mothman#1244 on 10/22/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hopefully a Blizzard rep will see this and hopefully respond. Thanks for the feedback guys.
Reply Quote
Same problem here -_-'
Reply Quote
bumpity bump
Reply Quote
I can't create a new character, I've got 10. Help ?
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Didact
I can't create a new character, I've got 10. Help ?

That doesn't work any way, I have tried twice myself.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue... going to look for a way to report a bug... :(
Reply Quote
Same problem here
Reply Quote
Aw, I've same problem. Any news?
Reply Quote
I wonder if they can do a server side fix for this.
Reply Quote
I've seen this problem in forums everywhere since i started looking. it's the only thing i need to complete the entire campaign. I wish i could see a blue post with any information on if this is a bug that's gonna be fixed or is there a fix already? I've tried with a new toon and I've tried going through from the first quest to see if it spawns. Please help blue. A lot of us are trying to finish the achievements that you've put there for us, we'd like them to work.
Reply Quote
ok. got it on a new character. walked through with another and it dropped. but still bugged. needs fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]