Diablo® III

Orders from Maghda.... Help?

I GOT A QUESTION, WHY IS IT WHENEVER I GET TO THE PART WHERE I KILL MAGHDA IN INFERNO, THE GAME IS SO SLOW I CAN BARELY MOVE, IT RUNS GREAT EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT THERE, HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN IN HELL.
Reply Quote
Could be a pc related issue.
Reply Quote
I also have this issue...
I run OS X Mountain Lion, IMAC 27"
Reply Quote
this problem is similar to the jeweler conversation bug: "victory" which is not spawning. hopefully blizzard update this fast.
Reply Quote
Does the new character your talking about have to be created after patch 1.06 or can i use one of my other chars that hasn't done leorics mansion yet? Act 1 quest to complete act 2 quests....wtf
Reply Quote
I was in the exact same situation as you, all the boxes in Judge of Character checked except Orders from Magdha. Created a new character and got the Orders in Act 1 at Leoric's Manor which gave me the Judge of Character award. Go figure!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]