Diablo® III

Key wardens

Key wardens are inapropriately strong compared to whats around them, they can keep their power for inferno and maybe hell but i think for normal and nightmare they should be nerfed. i say this because i play hc and have heard many stories of faceroll till key warden and insta gib. my 2 cents.
Edited by Qwazym#6241 on 10/22/2012 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm surprised, I did not know they were even in normal/nightmare/hell. What's the point?
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 03:24 AMPosted by Voski
What's the point?

to kill hc players? dunno. theres not except to slow people down that i know of. and its not like you can just walk around some of them and not activate them. eg the act3 one.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was playing act III on normal and my character got killed a half dozen times (no exaggeration) by the Key Warden before I managed to kill it. I would have been pissed if I was playing a hardcore character.
Reply Quote
Interesting. I thought his appearance in ActIII was a glitch and reported it this morning. I was in normal mode as well and this Blue Keywarden shows up and trashes me >10 times [lost count after that] until I whittled him down finally. He was duping himself, hitting me once with mega impact and raining bodies like Azmodan on me. In NORMAL mode! Worse than that I don't think I got any experience from killing him and I know I didn't see any gold or items dropped. Very unhappy.
Reply Quote
I just got killed by the NM A3 key warden in Hardcore! Was lvl 46 Monk, and I just beat Belial and was going through A3 so far with out even barely getting hurt, then this guy kills me in a couple hits. I wish I knew he was going to be so hard, I would have just exited the game.
Reply Quote
dam, so everybody agrees that the keywardens should definately not be in norm and nm, and there still kinda pointless in hell but still tolerable?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]