Diablo® III

Unknown Plugin Board

I got whispered by "blizz01" that said the system detected an unknown plugin board and that I should visit "". I have no clue what this even means. Is it just a scammer? And should I be worried if I have an authenticator?
Edited by Omrakos on 10/24/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
prompt response would be greatly appreciated
Reply Quote
CRAP. I got a similar message saying I'm using an unknown plug-in and I should log in to verify at.. [removed].

Stupidly I just did and entered my info. Is my account compromised, what should I do now!?
Edited by Omrakos on 10/25/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nexodus,

Change your account password immediately. It looks like the account is already locked, most likely as an attempt to access it from another geographical location was made. An email was sent to the registered address explaining the procedure.
Reply Quote
Omrakos, thanks for the prompt response! I'm all worried right now.

I immediately changed my password and believe it's successful. But I entered my email/password and security in that fake website (it looked so real).

What's should I do now after changing my password?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nexodus,

Make sure your email account doesn't use the same password or they can gain access.

I also strongly suggest using an authenticator for your Battle.net account.
Reply Quote
OK, changed my email password as well. Thanks, I'll look into the authenticator.

The thieves/hackers are getting so smart and advance with their tactics!

There should be a sticky for messages from GMs, they're in BLUE only. And they wouldn't ask for your info because I assume they can find that out themselves
Reply Quote
OK, changed my email password as well. Thanks, I'll look into the authenticator.

The thieves/hackers are getting so smart and advance with their tactics!

There should be a sticky for messages from GMs, they're in BLUE only. And they wouldn't ask for your info because I assume they can find that out themselves
yes it should be blue color .. and i wish there is a game master inside playing also with a blue color name its so inspiring..
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
What was the inicial response to this thread? it is deleted.
Reply Quote
Today I got the same message.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
My husband just got this whispered to him today. What is it about?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]