Diablo® III

Patch required glitch happening right now?

Haha it had said servers were up about 25min ago thats where my confusion came from so chill <epic face palmers>
Reply Quote
I just checked options, and there was no language selected. I selected english and patch is now loading
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Dem22z
Just change your language and change it back the patch will start downloading. 2.75 gigs for a couple of crash issues seems a bit much for me....I think something else was dropped in that they arent telling us.

Sounds risky
Reply Quote
No you tricked the patcher and its probably downloading the other language, why don't you just wait until the servers come back up...
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Misdirected
No you tricked the patcher and its probably downloading the other language, why don't you just wait until the servers come back up...

./thread
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:36 AMPosted by p0t
Just change your language and change it back the patch will start downloading. 2.75 gigs for a couple of crash issues seems a bit much for me....I think something else was dropped in that they arent telling us.

Sounds risky

Not really. After it was changed I relaunched without launcher and flipped back to english restarted and bam download started.
Reply Quote
Emp says it best.

People, be patient and check the server status first, or wait till it has been announced.

I get the feeling a lot out there can't wait and start trying to login around the 2 hour mark. Then jump the gun and post everywhere about the "issue. LOL

<epic facepalm>

Blizzard announces the maintenance will last 2 hours. Is it weird to assume the server will be running again at a 2.5 hr mark? Especially since no extension of the downtime has been announced? Seriously, this is bad communication from the dev team and you shouldn't be defending that.
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Misdirected

Again let me clarify. After changing the language I launched diablo 3 without the launcher changed the language back to english and restarted and in english bam the download started. Im confused on what other language other then english it would be downloading since the launcher was started in english and not the other language....
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
just loaded game, swap realm to EU, exit, reload game, patch dl's its pretty small download. gl all
Reply Quote
Anyone know latin american Spanish so I can change it back ???? I think the patcher tricked me .... LOL
Edited by Crontag#1412 on 10/25/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
been lot of downtimes as of late.
Reply Quote
Yes... because the Server Status Page is always sooo accurate.
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Crontag
Anyone know latin american Spanish so I can change it back ???? I think the patcher tricked me .... LOL

I'm watching Dora the Explorer right now, but its not helping much.
Reply Quote
if ever there is another patch indeed, let's say 1.05a, then this is getting out of hand for 1.05 is like not even three weeks old or a month old
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Crontag

I'm waiting for it to say JUGABLE and then trying to change it back...
Reply Quote
Changing language fixed it for me. Thanks Dem!
Reply Quote
SAME HEREEEE
Reply Quote
If you look north now and count to 36 thousand while jumping on a rope, and then get a shower, the game will work. I swear. Its a miracle.
Reply Quote
I should not have changhed language to korean...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]