Diablo® III

Display Bug [Ice Climbers] Female Monk

Hello,

I came across a display bug today after equipping my new boots, the Ice Climbers.

As you can see from the image below, on my female monk they show more as a set of leg warmers rather than resembling ice climbing equipment, leaving her barefooted in the snow.

http://i.imgur.com/XiMNJ.png
Reply Quote
bUMP
Reply Quote
SAME PROBLEM..HOPE BLIZZARD WILL FIX THIS ONE...
Reply Quote
11/04/2012 07:52 AMPosted by engrross
SAME PROBLEM..HOPE BLIZZARD WILL FIX THIS ONE...

Yeh agree.
It shouldn't be hard to fix it anyway.
Reply Quote
SAME HERE GUYS..HOPE BLIZZARD WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..
Reply Quote
Same issue with Blacktorns.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 06:16 AMPosted by sYs
Same issue with Blacktorns.

Is it just with the female monks?
No other chars?
Reply Quote
Working as intended, Female monks have to have bare feet.
Reply Quote
i think its not intended..ITS A BUG..how can be a hero be bare footed if its equipping set/legendary boots..
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 10:31 PMPosted by engrross
i think its not intended..ITS A BUG..how can be a hero be bare footed if its equipping set/legendary boots..

Agree especially considering that male monks and are not bare feet for the same items.
Reply Quote
bump///
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
...Come on she's bare feet on ice and fire :(
Reply Quote
i have a same problems too , hope blizzard can fix it quickly... in my profile or in the game , like my monk doesnt wearing any shoes T_T
Reply Quote
ehh i tot it was meant to look like that.. and its ugly! :(
Reply Quote
i know i'm a few months late, but bump. looks like absolute garbage and it's one of the best pairs of boots. blizz pls fix this so it doesn't look so retarded.
Reply Quote
Bump again. Just got some for my monk and they do look a little strange......
Reply Quote
While this might have been a bug before patch 1.0.7 when most of the posts in this thread were made, now it is probably not.

You really should read patch notes to learn what changes are made to the game so you don't mistakenly post or bump things that are no longer bugs.

Use http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/allsoaps-miraculous-dye-remover on the item to remove the http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/vanishing-dye
Edited by Rapap#1672 on 4/7/2013 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for response Rapap.

Patch notes were read when it was released in regards to vanishing dye and legendary items. As you can see from my monk there is no dye present. The boots display properly on my wizard and Demon Hunter but not the Monk. Like one of posts above they look like leg warmers, the graphics from the ankle down are completely missing. Not a huge deal but it still looks very strange.

For all intents and purposes it is still a bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]