Diablo® III

MF %300+ and no Legendary drops ever :(

68 Undead Rogue
Hey, this is my first poster ever on battlenet I think so I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right lol...but anyways, I have over 300mf and I never find anything worth value. Maybe 1 crappy legendary a day out of like 8-10 hours of playing going all the way through the entire act 3 like 6 times. I know, I have no life, but thats besides the point. I could really use some help and suggestions on what I'm doing wrong. I play with 100's of different players all day long and I'm constantly seeing these guys with less then 200 MF posting there legndary items like 3-4 times in a single game and when i talk to them they say they've been running the same rout as me and they've picked up like 8 legendaries in the past 5 hours. Does blizzard just hate me? Am I the the most unlucky person in the Diablo 3 world? If you could help me out please message me in game @ unboundsould#1408 or just post on this topic. Thanks for all of you posts.
Reply Quote
is all about luck, 1 day u can get 10 legendarys and the other none.

at least thats my point of view.

also there is this thing going called "hot ip", when u join a game u get an ip for that game is called hot because on that game many legendarys drop. but this inst proved yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]