Diablo® III

Uber Boss Carry FREE - MP9

Geared Wizard (perma-freeze) and Barb (ww) happy to carry FREE.

Did several runs and we can clear the MP9 Uber bosses in half hour, often less. Playing in Australia timezone.

All you need to do is bring along your machines (3x).

Add me in game if interested - ziels#6180

I have noted that my friends request list had exceeded the D3 limit (total of 100 - offline, online, request). So some of the new requests are dropped, and I cannot see them. Please re-request me again if I do not get back to you. Alternatively, leave me a post here and I can add you.

Positive feedback received so far - more in thread below. :-)

Good Run fellas, I recommend running with these guys.

anyway might farm up a few more machines and hit ya's up in a day or 2

edit: oh and don't forget to change out your helm gem (like I did) for an amethist

Excellent work from these guys. They managed to do all 3 in around 15 min

Thanks a lot again.

Great run thanks guys! Tyerael's ninja rezzing skills kept me in the fight so I felt like I was actually doing something useful.

You guys are way quicker than 30 minutes though I think... felt like around 15 or so, including getting 5 stacks.

Cheers :)

11/01/2012 11:48 AMPosted by redclaw
insane group. very quick run. thanks and will refer you guys
Edited by ziels#6180 on 11/2/2012 3:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hi ziels. Are u familiar on how geared does a stun monk need to be to let u guys run MP10? just wanna see what i need to aim for. :)

(still hav not hav my 3 sets of keys sadly. )
Reply Quote
i have enough for 9 portals, please tell me if i am suitable - also can i bring a 4th?
Reply Quote
whoooooooa!!! this is what i've been looking for!

only 2 keys away... i've have a few nights away from playing now. was looking forward to it tonight though, theeeeeeeen maintenance....

i presume the 2 of you can only carry 1 person, not 2?
Reply Quote
i still have no hellfire ring! i've been a bit slack lately.... bunch of RL stuff to do
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 05:49 AMPosted by seansky
hi ziels. Are u familiar on how geared does a stun monk need to be to let u guys run MP10? just wanna see what i need to aim for. :)

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with a Monk build. :(

Personally, I would reckon that mp9 is alot more efficient than mp10. If you check the note from Blizz about the health % of the mobs, they are quite a jump from mp9. So eventhough, they guarantee a 100% drop, the extra time taken is better off doing two mp9 runs.
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Jasian
i have enough for 9 portals, please tell me if i am suitable - also can i bring a 4th?

Generally, we have 2 wiz (perma-freeze) and 1 barb (myself, ww).

Lets do a run with yourself first, if it works out fine, we can see if we can drop one of the wiz and bring your friend.
Reply Quote
whoooooooa!!! this is what i've been looking for!

only 2 keys away... i've have a few nights away from playing now. was looking forward to it tonight though, theeeeeeeen maintenance....

i presume the 2 of you can only carry 1 person, not 2?

Yea, we generally carry 1, as we have 2 wiz (perma-freeze) and 1 barb (myself, ww). But lets see how we go.

Also, it highly depends on your gear, and your friend's gear. And we can then work out whether its efficient to drop off one of the wiz.
Reply Quote
looking forward to join the run with u guys!!
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:06 AMPosted by TeYoU
looking forward to join the run with u guys!!

Likewise !! Would've run tonight, if not for the servers. But hey, always tomorrow !!
Reply Quote
add me up as a 3rd
can i suggest get a monk for the 4th for MOC spam
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
when are the severs back up?
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with a Monk build. :(

Personally, I would reckon that mp9 is alot more efficient than mp10. If you check the note from Blizz about the health % of the mobs, they are quite a jump from mp9. So eventhough, they guarantee a 100% drop, the extra time taken is better off doing two mp9 runs.

Yeh ill need to llok around more on how prepared i need to be to do uber at MP10. The idea imo is, if MP9 does not drop a part in any of the 3 sets, youll need at least another set of keys....... which takes much longer to farm for than that extra time to down MP10 ubers. :)

Knowing my luck ,ill rather not risk that 10%........ i just did my 15th consecutive run on act 3 keywarden without a key. MP2.
Reply Quote
[quote]
Knowing my luck ,ill rather not risk that 10%........ i just did my 15th consecutive run on act 3 keywarden without a key. MP2.

Well, D3 is a game of chance. ;)

I guess that's one of the reasons we keep going back - hoping for something better next time...
Reply Quote
add me up as a 3rd
can i suggest get a monk for the 4th for MOC spam

Sure, pop me an invite. I don't keep track of who's ahead of who. Generally, if we are both online, then we'll go for a run.
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Yoshirou
when are the severs back up?

Think in a few hours, likely pretty late in Aust to wait for it. Be on tomorrow as well.
Reply Quote
can't wait to get my 2 remaining needed keys!

i think it's an act 2 and an act 3 key....
Reply Quote
The server is up now!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
are u on now?
Reply Quote
Will be logging on about 2 to 3 hours. Will accept your friends request then, and we can do the runs then.

I generally do not monitor the forums much. So just add me in game, and I will accept you and we could work out in game if I'm running and have a slot available for you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]