Diablo® III

Uber Boss Carry FREE - MP9

Actually, I had just had a quick peek at my account and there is over 30+ new invites (and counting) requesting for a run ! Not running yet, but would be soon in about 2 hours.

I will go down the list sequentially, and accept new requests along the way.

Sorry, it might take a while to get to you if you have just added me. I am not ignoring the request but there are quite a number to go through. I would hope to play more over the weekend and could try to go through the list as much as possible.

However, please go ahead and use the machines up if you are in a hurry as it would be difficult for me to give you an estimate when I would come to you.
Reply Quote
With your dps running with a CM (not sure what build or dps), don't you run into enrage timer carrying 2 people?

I am a CM and team up with a 110k dps barb but had ran into enrage timer on MP8 before.
Reply Quote
With your dps running with a CM (not sure what build or dps), don't you run into enrage timer carrying 2 people?

I am a CM and team up with a 110k dps barb but had ran into enrage timer on MP8 before.

We did several runs and we kill all 3 sets of uber in 30mins. Did not had any issues on enrage tho. All the runs we are doing goes well - at least so far. :)
Reply Quote
Did about 5 runs earlier. Once we get 5nv, we can kill all the 3 sets of ubers in less than 30mins. :-)

But there is a huge amount of requests coming through, so it might take a while to go through them. Will go through as fast as I can and will get round to you where I can.

Again, if you are in a hurry to use the machines, please go ahead.
Reply Quote
Legit and fast!!
the whole run was done in less than 30 mins.

Thumbs up!
Reply Quote
Hi - sent a friends request. So hopefully soon!
;)
Reply Quote
Just a quick update, my friends request list has literally grew exponentially in the past 24 hours!

I am trying to cycle through the list but it is taking me a while.

Again, if you are in a hurry, please go ahead and use them first. Otherwise, hope to see you in game soon !
Reply Quote
Hey ziels,
Got a 100k DPS (unbuff) ww barb
Can perma stun 1 boss at a time (weapon throw)

Have a few machines and an empty friends list (they all stopped playing) So I'll add you in game. cheers
Reply Quote
Good Run fellas, I recommend running with these guys.

1 thing to note: before doing a run with these guys load up all your textures/skills from the other classes, I had insanely bad lag for 5 - 10 minutes till everything loaded into memory.

anyway might farm up a few more machines and hit ya's up in a day or 2

edit: oh and don't forget to change out your helm gem (like I did) for an amethist
Edited by Sollan#1974 on 10/27/2012 5:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Excellent work from these guys. They managed to do all 3 in around 15 min

Thanks a lot again.
Reply Quote
Bump up ! Really nice people with solid performance, highly recommended ! So appreciate
Edited by Fremont#6539 on 10/28/2012 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Does 211k natural DPS qualify for a spot on your friends list?
Reply Quote
10/27/2012 05:41 AMPosted by Sollan
Good Run fellas, I recommend running with these guys.

10/27/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Hayaku
Excellent work from these guys. They managed to do all 3 in around 15 min

10/28/2012 05:57 AMPosted by Fremont
Bump up ! Really nice people with solid performance, highly recommended ! So appreciate

Thanks for the vote of confidence! A pleasure to help. :D

10/28/2012 10:43 AMPosted by DeathAdder
Does 211k natural DPS qualify for a spot on your friends list?

Of course, all is welcomed. Now, if you have the dps, the more, the better ! Add me and we could do the run in-game.
Edited by ziels#6180 on 10/28/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi guys, idd be keen to have a crack at the ubers, I have 3 sets of keys but ive never fought them before so no idea what to expect, been farming keys between mp5-7 so im not sure how much use ill be :p
Reply Quote
Looks like I'll need to add you too ziels lol...all my mp5 attempts have failed at getting all components and am yet to craft my first ring after about 12 runs!
Reply Quote
110K WW barb here...KEEN! I currently only MP5 Uber kill as I am scared to waste a machine on any higher MP! haha...

BUT I absolutely smash MP5 solo...so I could help AND be carried!

Will add you and save machines from now on.
Reply Quote
Quick Easy run! Dropped two out of three organs, the only one I needed being the one that DIDNT drop. Rng is rng :P

Thanks dudes!
Reply Quote
These guys ran 6 infernal machines for me last night. Got 6/6 organs :)
It was a very fast and fun uber run, highly recommend going through these guys.

I got terrible rolls on my hellfire rings so I'll definitley be back for more ubers!
Reply Quote
Hey Ziels Im a DH and am looking for some runs I have 6 portals would be great if you could help me out, I use bola shot thunderball which also has a stun don't know if that would help you out at all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]