Uber Boss Carry FREE - MP9

add me im keen have 5 sets
joninho#6343
Reply Quote
got 3 sets, add me when you can
Reply Quote
I have 12 machines O.O

I shall whisper in game to you.

WHen you are ready THAT US KILLN US SOME UBERS!
Reply Quote
ziels mate, are you guys still doing runs? Will add you later if you are.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Hayaku

Look like everyone is tired of carrying lol. I know I am.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 08:20 PMPosted by WNxNiteHawk

Look like everyone is tired of carrying lol. I know I am.

Well, we still carry. :D Still waiting on my tri-fecta hellfire !!
Reply Quote
Apparently, we did it pretty quick. Ziels, RWK and Tayreal said it was a world record. I was just stoked to get three from three!

Cheers man, till next time
Reply Quote
i'm adding you ziels, hopefully you are around and looking for a fight :)
Reply Quote
I forgot to mention! (not relevant, but still)

The King and Magdha dropped 3 Legendaries AND the organ. I wa sure someone was trolling me and dropped three legendaries at the same itme. But no one picked them up, so I did...I asked and no one replied...

crazy !@# drop :P Three Brimstones!
Reply Quote

The King and Magdha dropped 3 Legendaries AND the organ. I wa sure someone was trolling me and dropped three legendaries at the same itme. But no one picked them up, so I did...I asked and no one replied...

A lot of us play this joke a lately lol.
Reply Quote

YOu be joking :P
Reply Quote
Rofl... I asked this guy (ziels) to help another friend and I do machines... I gave him our stats... He said he could do mp9. A minute later he said he cant do mp9 with two of us. Then he said if we want their help we have to pay 10 million gold. I said we will just do a lower MP and he refused.

DON'T TRUST THIS USER / Friendly Warning :)
Edited by InDetention#1606 on 11/11/2012 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with ziels and it was great. Finished fast and will run with this group again soon.
Reply Quote

YOu be joking :P

Would love some legendaries off the ubers myself... I think I get about 1 every blue moon off these ubers. I do not know what you are on, but hey its working for ya. :D

Rofl... I asked this guy (ziels) to help another friend and I do machines... I gave him our stats... He said he could do mp9. A minute later he said he cant do mp9 with two of us. Then he said if we want their help we have to pay 10 million gold. I said we will just do a lower MP and he refused.

Well, we run mp9 and carry 1 for free. If you are looking for something else, there's others out there that can help you out.

11/11/2012 08:48 PMPosted by jrlittl
Just finished a run with ziels and it was great. Finished fast and will run with this group again soon.

Thanks for the feedback ! Hit us up next time and we'll help ya out.
Reply Quote

tl;dr version :

This guy didn't make it into the line, lost nothing, and he's telling us not to trust us, who are providing a free service.

Awesome!
Reply Quote
Are you guys doing runs tonight? I've tried adding Ziels a couple of times and I don't think I've seen him online.

Maybe his friend list is full?
Reply Quote
Looking for a run tonight, have 3 machines.
Reply Quote
That's my point. It's not a free service. It quickly turned into a `10 million gold service. I can do the runs on high MP myself, just not as high as 8-9, which is why I came to you guys.

I messaged him and said we had 2 players, I gave him our stats, dps, etc. I asked which level he could help us with (we generally do 5 together), he responded: "9". He then said he was in the middle of a game and would be with us shortly.

Less than a minute later I'm told I have to pay 10 mil if I want to be carried. According to him this was due to the headache it would take to carry 2 people at lvl 9. I said: "Okay, we'll just do the run at a lower MP level and you guys can help us there if you cant carry us at MP9" And the response I got was "Nah... organ drops have a decreased chance on lower MP levels" Yet... They are my machines (My risk) so why would you care about that? Because you're trying to charge 10 million for your "free" service, that's why.

No, I didn't lose anything... But they are using the diablo 3 forums to promote something as being "free" but in the game ask for millions of gold. Obviously if they advertise as being free more people are likely to reply... Then let's say 9/10 people will not pay the gold to be carried, that's still a cool 10 million they are making off the one person who agrees to, not to mention all the free drops they get from your machines.

That's why it's a scam. If you have worked with these guys and have had a different experience, that's fine. I'm never the type to complain about anything or hash out on these forums. I'm a nice guy and don't have a problem with anyone, and I never do things like vent out my frustrations on forums or anything like that. In fact, I was so bothered by this obvious gold scam that the post I made in this thread was my very first post EVER (And I've been playing on blizzard for more than 10 years).

To summarize, I don't take exception with them charging 10 Million Gold. I think that's perfectly reasonable, you can find lots of things worth 100+mil gold fighting uber bosses on high MP levels. My problem is only the fact that they use battle.net forums, promoting themselves as a "free" service (says so right in the thread title) but actually charging 10mil gold. That's not only false advertising, and a violation of Blizzards TOS, but taking advantage of people with their heart set on farming the highest MP levels.

Anyways, my intentions were to warn others, not get into petty arguments with strangers online. This will be the last time I ever check this thread.
Edited by InDetention#1606 on 11/12/2012 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
That's my point. It's not a free service. It quickly turned into a `10 million gold service. I can do the runs on high MP myself, just not as high as 8-9, which is why I came to you guys.

I messaged him and said we had 2 players, I gave him our stats, dps, etc. I asked which level he could help us with (we generally do 5 together), he responded: "9". He then said he was in the middle of a game and would be with us shortly.

Less than a minute later I'm told I have to pay 10 mil if I want to be carried. According to him this was due to the headache it would take to carry 2 people at lvl 9. I said: "Okay, we'll just do the run at a lower MP level and you guys can help us there if you cant carry us at MP9" And the response I got was "Nah... organ drops have a decreased chance on lower MP levels" Yet... They are my machines (My risk) so why would you care about that? Because you're trying to charge 10 million for your "free" service, that's why.

No, I didn't lose anything... But they are using the diablo 3 forums to promote something as being "free" but in the game ask for millions of gold. Obviously if they advertise as being free more people are likely to reply... Then let's say 9/10 people will not pay the gold to be carried, that's still a cool 10 million they are making off the one person who agrees to, not to mention all the free drops they get from your machines.

That's why it's a scam. If you have worked with these guys and have had a different experience, that's fine. I'm never the type to complain about anything or hash out on these forums. I'm a nice guy and don't have a problem with anyone, and I never do things like vent out my frustrations on forums or anything like that. In fact, I was so bothered by this obvious gold scam that the post I made in this thread was my very first post EVER (And I've been playing on blizzard for more than 10 years).

To summarize, I don't take exception with them charging 10 Million Gold. I think that's perfectly reasonable, you can find lots of things worth 100+mil gold fighting uber bosses on high MP levels. My problem is only the fact that they use battle.net forums, promoting themselves as a "free" service (says so right in the thread title) but actually charging 10mil gold. That's not only false advertising, and a violation of Blizzards TOS, but taking advantage of people with their heart set on farming the highest MP levels.

Anyways, my intentions were to warn others, not get into petty arguments with strangers online. This will be the last time I ever check this thread.

Dude you're amazing with twisting words! He advertised to carry a single person, thru MP9, at no cost to that person except for the 3 machines. He will deliver, as much as he can, since the line is long.

You asked for a special service (to carry 2 person), you got a response on how much it will cost you. Take it, or leave it. No one's forcing you to pay...

As an asidenote, you ought to be less selfish yourself -- you ONLY thought about YOUR risk when you said that the only risk of running a lower MP is on your side. Why don't you think about what he's got to lose?

Him and, his other cohort will take the time to take you and your buddy thru a low MP runs, which takes time too, to get stacks etc. Throughout this period, he cannot help anyone else (and himself) get some almost guaranteed organ (90% @ MP9).

We all have a finite amount of play time and we would rather get some almost guaranteed organs than to help YOU and YOUR buddy. That's fact, and if it's wrong, please tell me why?
Reply Quote
Excellent service. Killed all the uber bosses in under 30 minutes. Got all the 3 organs + some other legendaries. :) Will definitely use their service again when I get more infernal machines. Now to make my hellfire ring. Hope it's a trifecta one. Crosses fingers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]