Diablo® III

1.0.5 Disconnect WW Barb

I know this was a hot topic back in the day, but it has re-surfaced. Yes, I have followed every single Q&A guide, and I did not witness anything out of the ordinary when I trace routed.

In simplest terms: If you have your WotB expiring and your Rage pool depleted, and attempt to Whirlwind, you will get a Network Disconnect. I cannot opine any further than to clearly elaborate that I am on a 50MB/s Fiber Optic connection in which I have never, for three consecutive years, had a disconnect from a game. This only is occurring every ten-or-so minutes since 1.0.5 completed.

If anybody has had Network Disconnects recently, and knows for a fact that they do not have a network issue (FYI, I have Twitch.tv open mostly livestreaming gamers in 720p+/1080p+ all the time, and when I get my Network Disconnect error message, the video feed is uninterrupted, which further confirms it has nothing to do on my bandwidth limits), then please post / let me know.

It's absolutely unplayable right now. Constant disconnects due to WW, or some underlying bug within Barbarians.
Reply Quote
Same issue.
Always seems to happen as I hit 5 stacks as well.
I've got no internet disconnection issues either.
Just shoots me straight back into the menu.
Reply Quote
Any news? mp8 5 stacks killing ubers with DC......
Reply Quote
This is happening to me every 20 minutes or so, I get 5 stacks, and Boom! booted.
Still have yet to put together 3 portals for a Hellfire because of this horse pucky.
Reply Quote
Can also report getting this issue using my barb, don't know the exact steps but getting regular disconnects using my barb since 1.0.5 released. Don't mean to winge, but this is unacceptable.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Only happens to me on my WW barb. It's so frustrating! This needs to be addressed by a blue!
Reply Quote
Yes...this is an issue. It only happens as WW Barb.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would also like to add that on the two computers I play D3 on regularly, this only occurs on one of them.

Definitely an intensely frustrating issue though.
Reply Quote
This issue is/has been happening with me for the past couple weeks. It's very VERY irritating.
Reply Quote
This is happening to me too, WW Barb. Happening for the past month.
Reply Quote
lol.. I have same issue.. I have played a monk for months and never got disconnected.. I started a barb 2 days ago and constantly im disconnected at some point just when i try to start whirlwind and some other things are depleted...i cant reproduce yet however but its clearly my barb..

it has something to do with tornadoes...dunno what or how exactly
no issues on my other chars..
Edited by Kortak#2175 on 11/12/2012 3:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD WAKE THE !@#$ UP AND SAY SOMETHING YOU SLUTS. THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK MY %^-*ING MONITOR.
Reply Quote
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Been having serious latency spikes and dc's since 1.0.5 came out. Was smooth sailing before, then suddenly practically unplayable. Tried updating firmware on all my devices, enabling QoS shaping, plugging in hardwired, bypassing the router.. no change. 20mbit connection here.. rarely see spikes above 150kbit when I'm only playing d3.. totally makes sense to have lag
Reply Quote
This bug is affecting me too. Its so stupid...I finally got the area I wanted to show up and I get disconnected...Its taken me several days to get this spot to finally show up...and now due to this bug it'll probably take me long now.

Just today I got DCed about 5 times within an HOUR!

THIS F'ING SUCKS FIX IT BLIZZARD....GIVE US AT LEAST A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU ARE LOOKING INTO THE CONSTANT DCs!
Edited by Machiezmo#1398 on 11/14/2012 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
cmon blizz
Reply Quote
same issue here.... :(
Reply Quote
same here as well
Reply Quote
It's been happening to me for me since 1.0.5 as well.. Thought that Blizzard would have fixed this already but just wishful thinking i guess...
Reply Quote
Happening here.
Reply Quote
I don't get it. I've used WW since 1.0.3 and I have never had this issue. I have used it for around 90% of the use of my barbarian, so I am confused.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]