Diablo® III

Diablo 1+2 music

I need to free the Uelman! I've got my original Diablo 1 CD next to me and I gave my Diablo 2 copy away a bit ago as I can download it! So i've got that on me drive - how can I get the music off as there isn't a music folder like there usually is on games. Or rather when I used to buy games in stores (of which I don't mainly because there's no reason. No manual. No art. Just...legal things).

How do I do this thing?

Blue's can just close if it's not allowed for some reason, I own both the games, can provide picture proof but don't know what your policy is on it.
Reply Quote
Go to isohunt, search for "Diablo Soundtrack". Don't forget to seed, the torrent is dying.

Alternatively, find it on youtube. To download from youtube, check out a service called "Keeptube".

Not providing links, everything is easy enough to find via Google, and if you can't figure it out from there (let alone purchase the OST) then you don't deserve it.
Reply Quote
Go to isohunt, search for "Diablo Soundtrack". Don't forget to seed, the torrent is dying.

Alternatively, find it on youtube. To download from youtube, check out a service called "Keeptube".

Not providing links, everything is easy enough to find via Google, and if you can't figure it out from there (let alone purchase the OST) then you don't deserve it.

... if you couldn't tell from ym post I'm trying to do this legally. I didn't think there even WAS an OST but looked on amazon and apparently there is for D2, not D1. The soundtrack for D2 is also $70.

Interesting that the SOUNDTRACK for d2 is worth more than the GAME d3...Just sayin' blizz...

So - how do I get them off of the files I have? Is it legal to just grab a torrent? If I can buy it at a decent price I will - but only if Uelman gets the profit.
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 08:21 PMPosted by BigB
Is it legal to just grab a torrent?

No, it's probably not, but has Blizzard provided an alternative?
And if you really want to contribute, you still can. Many times I have grabbed some music from torrent and directly sent money to the artists with a note attached. Just because you download without expectation of payment, does not mean you cannot pay.
Case-in-point: Radiohead. Released an album free for download, made $40million on donations for the album. No record company involved = pure profit for the band. They, and only they made money from their work.

Torrents aren't just for pirates. Studies are showing that downloaders are also the biggest customers. Don't buy into public perception, or RIAA propaganda.

Edit: Also depends where you live. Here in Canada, we download with near impunity. In US, even Blizz would have trouble taking legal action against you personally without first issuing a takedown notice to index-sites. Additionally, I believe datamining the D1 cd and/or cracking open files to get the music seperate may be just as illegal as downloading, if not more frowned upon. I don't know the situation, however, I lost all half-dozen cd's I've purchased in the past. Maybe I'll download the iso and look into it for you... aw hell, just download the soundtrack already. This is getting redundant.
Edited by Ajarat#1604 on 10/30/2012 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]