Diablo® III

Linking Paypal-Bnet any solution?

Hi people,
i saw that a lot of you had experienced the same issue with linking paypal to bnet. Either it is the first time or after the 1.05a patch.

i am in a merry go round ride for sometime now with the ticket n paypal support.
just wondering if the community had experienced the same issue and get it resolved.
hope u r willing to share the solution.

@blue no offense... i know "we" can't discuss this issue with tech support here.. opened a ticket not resolved yet. so i'm just asking the community for opinions.

thanks
Edited by clu#1508 on 11/3/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yep. same problem here.

i managed to link my paypal and battle.net fine prior to 1.0.5. then i had some issue when trying to sell gold and transfer the money to paypal. contacted customer support and was told to unlink my paypal and battle.net. after that i am unable to link them back together.

keep contacting customer support but keep getting different messages. some say it is known problem and developers are working on it, another blame paypal, some ask me to call them, another told me that they cannont resolve anything through phone.
Reply Quote
it must be a known problem, when i search about the issue linking paypal it dated back early in the game. didn't find any post with a solution though.

I heard there's a workaround of using a Fresh new paypal account, but too much hassle for me to try that.

and i am still waiting for paypal support for further assistance.

i'll update the post if my case is solved. open to any suggestion who had experienced this issue n solved it.
Reply Quote
update::

there's no update up to date. no solution yet from either side.
Reply Quote
:: Day 45 ::

my paypal - battle.net still not linked
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]