Diablo® III

Stuck at "Initializing... 0.0%" (Pls Reply)

I've checked out several posts regarding this problem, and the only official reply from Blizzard was:

We're aware of the issues surrounding the latest launcher update, where you may be stuck at "Initializing, please wait...".We're working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

That was posted on July 30th.
I know you are aware of this and working to resolve it. But can those of us who are having this problem get an actual solution?

Specs:
PC
Windows 7 x64
System meets all recommended requirements
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem now with the latest patch. It takes a long time for the client to reach the initializing step and then is stuck at zero until it stops and says I may not be connected to the internet. I obviously am connected to the internet as I am creating this post. If anyone knows of any solutions it would be greatly appreciated. I run as admin.

PC windows 7
Edited by TunkuM#1587 on 11/27/2012 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]