Diablo® III

Superstition VS Tough as Nails

I guys this is a tough one which is better???
Well i feel that TaS is better then super ...
Why more armour is more RES all the time not just 20% of the time

Would love to see how others feel about this
Reply Quote
View profile
i think it depends on when are you going to use it and your current gear. Have you tried the EHP calculator and see what would you benefit from either of the two?
Reply Quote
which EHP calc??
Reply Quote
this will be dependent on the person's armor and all resistance

and for some people, it will be a question of Nerve of Steel vs. Superstition because TaN sucks compared to NoS for some people, like me
Reply Quote
i prefer superstition even tho i do use it anymore.
Reply Quote
looking at your build i would go for though as nails.. but if u could tweak critical damage just a little more (oh hell u got plenty already, much much more than what i have) ...go for bloodthirst ...
Reply Quote
Superstitious win hands down for me.

Unless normal mobs kill u alot.
Reply Quote
Superstition hands down I enjoy standing in arcane/desc/molten as a fury generator.
Reply Quote
True there is the fury generator, But doing the maths it just doesn't add up as good
Reply Quote
this is not even a comparison.tough as nails/nerves of steal
Reply Quote
I prefer SS b/c it makes a big difference vs pools, arcane, and molten. Plus you can afford to just stack physical resist and go easy on the RA and still be just as effective. It's a more cost effective way to get defensive stats. Also don't underestimate the fury generation provided by SS either.
Reply Quote
See tuogh question
Reply Quote
I used both, I prefer TaN for survivability but gotta love the fury regen when being hit on Super. Build diversity I guess =).
Reply Quote
tough as nails wins from an EHP perspective. but if you have trouble regenerating fury and are too stupid to get out of bad things like desecrates, then superstition might be for you.
Reply Quote
Normally I would say superstition for fury, but with 5/5 IK set, you should have no problems generating fury. So then I would say that TaN would be the best for you. With your AR and fury from IK, superstition just seems like a waste.
Reply Quote
I tried both, but went ahead with going for the offensive instead. BloodThirst keeps me alive most of the time, even at 97k DPS unbuffed.

Try it, you might be amazed with the results.
Reply Quote
I like to get Hardened Wrath for WC and Superstition for the fury gen. Best of both worlds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]