Diablo® III

Get Out and Vote Today!!

(Locked)

Everyone go vote today!! The election is predicted to be very close so your vote matters. This is why America is great, your opinion matters on who will lead this country. It doesn't matter who you are for so long as you stand up for your beliefs and express them.
Edited by sWiZzLe#1622 on 11/6/2012 6:18 AM PST
I voted.

Very exciting. I hope we get a new County Drain Commissioner.
No do not get up and vote. Most people here are uninformed. They're always promoting "just vote" or "get up and vote". Theyre telling people to just vote, doesnt matter who, just do it. Well some people do not know anything about the candidates and vote for the wrong guy. One day they might pass a law and do something he/she does not like and complain about it. Well, thats who they voted for without knowing. It could be something theyre against.
Vote or hold your peace when bad things happen in your country.
Voted for Gary Johnson
I'm voting for Kony this year.
I was up at 7AM and put in my vote.
11/06/2012 06:21 AMPosted by funG
No do not get up and vote. Most people here are uninformed. They're always promoting "just vote" or "get up and vote". Theyre telling people to just vote, doesnt matter who, just do it. Well some people do not know anything about the candidates and vote for the wrong guy. One day they might pass a law and do something he/she does not like and complain about it. Well, thats who they voted for without knowing. It could be something theyre against.

I just voted 20 minutes ago and heard some lady say AT the voting station, "Well I still don't know who I'm voting for."

We're done for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
11/06/2012 06:49 AMPosted by DeviantCelt
I just voted 20 minutes ago and heard some lady say AT the voting station, "Well I still don't know who I'm voting for."

If everyone was well-informed, well-read, and abreast with current affairs as well as political issues, thus making truly informed voting decisions, we wouldn't need campaigning.
11/06/2012 06:49 AMPosted by DeviantCelt

We're done for.

Sad isn't it...
I wrote Ron Paul on the ballot, I doubt it counts though. But f the sellouts they always try and force on us, it's better to not vote than to cast a ballot for Ofailma or Romnuts.
Edited by wish12oz#1519 on 11/6/2012 7:05 AM PST
11/06/2012 07:04 AMPosted by wish12oz
it's better to not vote than to cast a ballot for Ofailma or Romnuts.

You basically gave up your right to critique your government for the next 4 years.
Edited by BennyHill#1461 on 11/6/2012 7:11 AM PST
11/06/2012 07:10 AMPosted by BennyHill

You basically gave up your right to critique your government for the next 4 years.
^^^
11/06/2012 06:48 AMPosted by MogeyBear
Voted for Gary Johnson

Well, that was a waste. I'm glad you voted, but unfortunately, there are only 2 people who realistically have a shot at winning because of the current system and your vote won't help decide.

Anyway, I just got home from voting :)
11/06/2012 07:10 AMPosted by BennyHill

No you don't. Whoever came up with that inane line of reasoning doesn't quite understand the nature of what "free speech" means.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]