Diablo® III

RNG is a bad girl today

Kinda funny how averages and probabities work out. Two games mp6 ubers 6 portals / 0 organs. Another two games mp6 ubers 6 portals / 6 organs. Go figure.
Reply Quote
the guy posts about not getting keys and you tell us you finally got a gibbering gemstone 7 months after pony level was actually worth doing

really dude...? who cares

11/07/2012 11:50 PMPosted by ktulu87
Why are blues such noobs...anyway had like 5 legendary drops in an hour...all total crap....my time with this game is almost over

Being employed by Blizzard should automatically make them hardcore players? Like a majority of people, they have jobs, probably spouses, children and responsibilities or obligations.

Get over yourselves.
Edited by Yura#2182 on 11/8/2012 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Grimiku
Contrary to your experience, my luck with RNG has gone up! Every time I run Act III, I go and check for the Caverns of Frost for a Gibbering Gemstone, and I can’t tell you how many runs I did this before I finally got one last night.

you don't really play this game do you ? It's been 5 months and you still did not farm act 3 until you ended up with a full stash of gibbering stones unintentionally ? Now that is what i call strange bad luck.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:43 AMPosted by TupacShakur
who cares

i care..

But you're dead...
Reply Quote
couple of days ago was looking for legendaries and ran across the gemstone in the wrong cave really surprised me...it was the ice cave rather than the frost cave...of course had to leave it there...since i didnt need it
Reply Quote
RNG...what r u doin'...RNG..STAHP!!
Reply Quote
The thread title amuses me, because if RNG really was a bad girl and easy, you would get your drop on the first try.
Reply Quote
Act 2 keywarden. MP4. Ran 6 times today. Zero keys. :(

Random Number Generator, why are you so coy?

Haha, only 6 times? There are us that have much much much more unfortune in finding both keys, legendaries and organs.

Now I just look for uniques and exp.
Edited by Enkeria#1978 on 11/8/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Contrary to your experience, my luck with RNG has gone up! Every time I run Act III, I go and check for the Caverns of Frost for a Gibbering Gemstone, and I can’t tell you how many runs I did this before I finally got one last night.

now only if MF worked on chests then it would of been worth finding.
Reply Quote
Going MP5 - no Plans dropped.. x5 runs.. cool. No plans.
Went MP1 - a plan dropped.. I was like "WHOIARHKVJNERKVMKJVRE"

Same with keys. RNG. is RNG.
Reply Quote

the guy posts about not getting keys and you tell us you finally got a gibbering gemstone 7 months after pony level was actually worth doing

Actually... Foopster, I care more for what he has to say, than someone with a completely useless comment like the one you just spewed. :P

But yea... When 1.05 launched, i was blessed finding 6 kets and 1 plan in my first 7 attempts at mp5. 7 for 7. Since then it's been mostly downhill. lol
Edited by Poobah#1136 on 11/8/2012 4:21 AM PST
Reply Quote

Grats ! Still looking for mine !
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Foopster

I got a gibbering gemstone the other day while building stacks for keywarden, and at first I thought "Oh WICKED! A legendary dropped!"

And then I saw that it was a gibbering gemstone. I picked it up, but in all likelihood I will never waste the money on making the staff.
Reply Quote
keep getting herding plans off izual, upon alt leveling.

stop it.

mass key runs, no key

ok

made 3 hellfires, 2 wearable; 3rd = tear and hoof.

ok

rng is rng regardless of mp

huh?
Reply Quote
yea act 3 and one drop all the time. Ive done the key warden over 40 times and only got it twice. sometimes i do mp 4 but usually mp 3
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 11:45 PMPosted by SmokinGunz
used 7 infernal machines on mp6 and got 0 parts. RNG is a !@#$%.

Did you use it on the same server?
Reply Quote
Assuming MP 4= 40% chance,
(1 - .40)^6 = 4.67% chance of running 6 runs not dropping a key.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Foopster

i care as well.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Mystichobo
Interesting, I run it on mp8 for keys and always get a key. What an odd occurrence.

I run it on MP7/8 usually and have gone 10+ kills without a key/organ. I am just extremely unlucky.

But I have also gone 10/10 at times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]