Diablo® III

RNG is a bad girl today

Posted by BlankEclipse
Why are blues such noobs...anyway had like 5 legendary drops in an hour...all total crap....my time with this game is almost over

Ohh you poor baby. All i see is people on here complaining about how they find 5 Legendaries in an hour and whining about them.

I have played every day since 1.05 came out, and have found 1. Never complained, game is still fun to me...

You know what? I don't think I believe you. I would love for a DEV to check into your account and call you on it. But they won't unfortunately.

What I buy is that you haven't found a USABLE legendary or even a decent one you could sell... but not getting a single legendary drop? Nope. Sorry I don't believe.

Well that's unfortunate. What I can't believe is that someone finds 5 L's in an hour, then comes on the forums to !@#$% about it. Oh, and I said that I found 1. It's my boots.
Reply Quote
I've been fairly lucky and have about 4 or 5 keys sitting in my stash from act 3 runs.
Reply Quote
I cleared Act III completely twice yesterday with close to 400 MF and only found 1 legendary. I also haven't found a key for about 3 or 4 days. :( I hope my luck is better today.
Reply Quote
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

6 whole runs on a whopping MP2?????????

Do you have any idea how ridiculously small the chances of not getting a key are!!!!!
OMG lets see, 20% chance......6 runs.......I'm guessing 1 in 68926798237449326523987632.
Lets do the math to be sure........

Weird, its 1 in 4.......26.2144% chance of not getting a key to be exact.

RNG is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

6 whole runs on a whopping MP2?????????

Do you have any idea how ridiculously small the chances of not getting a key are!!!!!
OMG lets see, 20% chance......6 runs.......I'm guessing 1 in 68926798237449326523987632.
Lets do the math to be sure........

Weird, its 1 in 4.......26.2144% chance of not getting a key to be exact.

RNG is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you mean of GETTING a key?
Reply Quote
KEY drops are based on MP lvl.
Example:
mp1=10% drop
mp5=50% drop
mp10=100%drop
Reply Quote
He is referring to the odds that out of all 6 runs on MP2 that you won't find 1 key.
Reply Quote
I think my highest was 9 times on mp5 no key
done a few times where i've done 4/5 runs on mp7 and not gotten !@#$ lol.

MP5 was bad for me as well, MP7 seems way better.

1/7 Act 3 runs on MP5
1/1 Act 3 runs on MP6
3/4 Act 3 runs MP7
Edited by Spiderbyte#1961 on 11/13/2012 12:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Act 2 keywarden MP5. Ran two times. Got two keys.
Reply Quote
for me - i run MP2 allways, as anything higher than that takes me too long to kill, and I am sure that is not as beneficial as ripping through enemy quickly. With barely any MF on my gear and P lvl 29, i get a lot of keys, so much so that i have been selling some just for the stash space.
However, act4 has been a cruel mistress for me. MP2 is a struggle, lol - my SHyyty gear needs to be uber gear, well okay - if you have checked, my gear is not as bad as i make it out to be, but far from great. I run a ranged Lightning Wizard, not your typical CM/Archon Wizard. I really enjoy the ranged/kiting gameplay - just my way :). Act4 kills me bad, lol

I still have not gotten the plans, but i fight on. Knowing that if i finally get to try the Ubers - i will get facerolled really BAD, lmao..
Edited by UnifiedEarth#1427 on 11/13/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]