Diablo® III

Tech support is completely worthless

At this point I think I am done with this game. I have been hackesd and someone stole all of my gear and deleted all of my charecters. So I told them this and showed them that I am the real owner of this account. I explained to them that I do not care about the 2.5mil left on my account and said that they could take all of that away if they could just put my charecters back and gave them a date of the last achievement that I KNOW that i got. Thier answer to this was... "I have taken another look into the Diablo III account, and have confirmed a rollback point does not exist for this compromise, thus we can not provide one, though I do see the account still has a total of 2.5 million gold, and some items they can share amongst each other; this should help get the account and its heroes get back to its previous levels." So the 3 months of game time and charecter building and over 400 hours of game playtime mean nothing???? not to mention all of the time I put into the auction house?.... From there I proceeded to call them 5 different times during the day and getting the same stupid answering machine that says when i ask them to speak to someone, it says no one is available to take the call... well done tech support.
Reply Quote
Quit your crying! It is just a game, have fun! Start over or not, your decision. And how we're you hacked? No authenticater? Shame on you.
Reply Quote
I guess you had some juicy items on that account that you wanted duplicated via roll back eh?
Reply Quote
No winners in this case.

You should have done all you could to protect your account - authenticator, antivirus, not clicking on dodgy links etc etc

If Blizzard did not have a rollback point for you, that is a major problem.
Reply Quote
no I have not had a rollback point in the past. I just wish Tech support would do something anything besides saying "sorry for this inconvenience"...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]