Diablo® III

I deleted my barb by mistake! PLZ help me

There is no recovery option. Why? I'm still there w8ting for it to apear but nothing. Happend like 10 min ago pls help me I spent like 400hrs playing this char and its all i have.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
On the bottom right of the character selection page, there's an undelete button for getting back the last character you deleted.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recovering-a-hero-in-diablo-iii
Reply Quote
Thats its all about - THERE IS NO BUTTOM - and never was after i deleted my hero. I was waiting yester day after that stupid mistake but it never appear. Dunno whats going on.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Guzzz,

I see a level 60 Barb (Paragon level 37) on the account now. Did you have another one you deleted?
Reply Quote
Guzzz,

I see a level 60 Barb (Paragon level 37) on the account now. Did you have another one you deleted?

OMG, and people say that weed has no side effects? LOL
Reply Quote
OK so, as i said i didnt get rest arrow button when i deleted my barb - but when i created a new character this option pop-out instantly. Strange? Like creating new character helps me to get restore option again avaible. Thanks and sorry for panic!
Edited by Guzzz#2442 on 11/13/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]