Diablo® III

Hellfire Ring salvage idea

I propose that the Hellfire Ring be allowed to salvage in to 1 organ of the player's choice. This would effectively allow players to craft one more Hellfire for every three rings they didn't want. I feel this would be appropriate given the effort it takes to craft a ring. It would also serve as a balance for the RNG giving too many of one organ and not enough of others.

What do you guys think? Upvote if you like the idea.
Reply Quote
Been done/said/suggested/is okay idea.

Only if it's a random piece and not chosen by the player.
Edited by IsThatOkay#1373 on 11/11/2012 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Random piece creates more RNG frustrations. Most everyone I know has several of one organ and some of a second organ. Allowing it to be players choice allows players to get rid of some of the excess organs.
Reply Quote
^but all this game is is RNG...
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 12:04 PMPosted by FinalTidus
^but all this game is is RNG...

Yes, and RNG creates frustrations. This would be a fair balance and I really don't see a downside. "this game is RNG" seems like a poor argument to not implement this suggestion.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004443574?page=1#0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]