Diablo® III

11/11/2012 - Comcast Connection Issues

Post here if you also experiencing an issue tonight.

Comcast Southeast Here.

I guess i should note that my Internet connection seems to be working great for anything but connecting to Diablo 3 resources.
Edited by Kejara#1747 on 11/11/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
present, comcast
Reply Quote
Yes, Comcast also
Reply Quote
can now login
Edited by Grovernors#1839 on 11/11/2012 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
called them and they claim theres no problem! to twitter!
Reply Quote
comcast in DC here
Reply Quote
can we get confirmation from blizzard that there are no peering issues between comcast and AT&T?
Reply Quote
Comcast here in Pittsburgh cannot connect either
Reply Quote
dominated twice tonight...gave up for today, not trying for a 3rd

comcast in new jersey

i wonder how many HC chars died tonight

i wonder why there isnt an offline mode
Edited by nismojoe#1299 on 11/11/2012 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Comcast here in Denver, getting horrible lag all weekend, has caused a lot of deaths.
Reply Quote
Same here, In Washington state.
Reply Quote
Not a COMCAST user - American Service Member serving in Korea - BUT, I am have major latency issues that were not a problem until I'd say... 12 - 24 hours ago...
Reply Quote
Florida here and comcast. Game started having delays in chat and play then disconnected and that was it, tried to connect but it kept saying time out, so i went to read, hope it works when I get home. or I am going to be a very frustrated lady. : )
Reply Quote
i been having connection issues for almost 2 weeks now and it caused me 2 losses of hardcore characters which of course they don't care that its there fault. under no circumstances do we bring back a hardcore character thats what they say and its also caused me to loose a lot of loot it seems i get disconnected every 25-40 minutes sometimes less and sometimes more i have Verizon fios i get 50 mbs down and 25mbs up
Reply Quote
im having good internet connection for google and such but d3 will say nep patch ready to load but when it goes to where it should load it goes straight to play menu what is wrong and blizzard please fix the problem before i say crap on d3 and break it in a million pieces
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]