Looking for something to watch.
Reply Quote
Horror - In Metal We Trust
Reply Quote
Movies, TV, and Entertainment forums:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386233/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Horror: The Host (a korean film), El Orphanato (spanish)

Suspense-thriller: Rear Window, Notorious, The Birds, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Frenzy

Romantic Comedy: You've Got Mail, Shakespeare in Love

Comedy: The 5th Element, Death At A Funeral (british version)

Drama: The King's Speech

Science Fiction: AI, Serenity (a dubious classification)

That's a decent list for now :P

They all made the list because they are all very entertaining and well-made, and most of them have got something to say as well if you pay attention.
Edited by Swampdonkey#1153 on 11/12/2012 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Horror: The Host (a korean film), El Orphanato (spanish)Suspense-thriller: Rear Window, Notorious, The Birds, The Man Who Knew Too Much, FrenzyRomantic Comedy: You've Got Mail, Shakespeare in LoveComedy: The 5th Element, Death At A Funeral (british version)Drama: The King's SpeechScience Fiction: AI, Serenity (a dubious classification)That's a decent list for now :P

nice i can honestly say i havent seen a few of these, thanx.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 11/12/2012 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
I just watched a few (not so new movie) ... here are my recent ones

The watch ... pretty funny
Horrible bosses ... INCREDIBLY FUNNY
Prometheus ... worth watching but not that good
The raid redemption ... well if you like fighting scene this is MUST WATCH ... its really incredible but the movie is OK ish

Recommended one ... the raid redemption ... if you like "fighting movie" ... story reminds me of die hard
Reply Quote
Cool Hand Luke
The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather 1 and 2 (skip 3)
Forrest Gump
The Back to the Future trilogy
The Sting
Anything with Paul Newman really
Most Pixar movies are great (skip cars 1 and 2 haha)
Se7en (great crime movie, great ending)
The Usual Suspects

Cool Hand Luke is my personal favorite movie just because it started my love of film. My dad showed it to me at a young age and it's really just a great story.

But Shawshank is No1 in my book as well. Doesn't get better than Morgan Freeman narrating one of the most inspiring and saddest movies I have ever seen.

There are so many more. Se7en has Brad Pitt/Morgan Freeman hunting a serial killer who is doing an "artful" take on the 7 sins.

ANYTHING with Kevin Spacey, love that man.

I like movies with a good twist outta-frickin-nowhere ending. Fight Club a prime example.

And probably the 2 most loved films of all time, The Godfather Part 1 and Part 2. If you have never seen them then you HAVE to watch them. It's part of being a man haha. They even mention it in You've Got Mail ("You've NEVER seen The Godfather?!") haha

I'll be watching this thread O.o
Reply Quote
The Princess Bride,

But seriously probably

The Shawshank Redemption
Sin City
Casablanca
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Pulp Fiction
Reply Quote

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
Movies, TV, and Entertainment forums:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386233/
Reply Quote

I lol'd.

Lol'd cause you know that he is an amazing actor or that I have man love for him? haha.

Princess Bride another good one.

AND Eternal Sunshine how on earth could I forget. AMAZING MOOOOVIE
Edited by Landoh#1422 on 11/12/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
Some great ones already mentioned.... but if you like stupid comedies I'll give you a couple that are high on my list...

Not Another Teen Movie... hilarious spoof (imo) of all kinds of teen movies from the likes of sixteen candles and breakfast club up to varsity blues and shes all that, plus more. Just about every scene is spoofing one or more of those types of movies.

Idiocracy... even if you dont like cheesy comedies this one is worth watching. Exageration of where society is headed, though alot of it seems like whats really instore for us...
Edited by Rench510#1455 on 11/12/2012 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Idiocracy as well :) I rented it on the off chance that it was funny. It was surprisingly hilarious. It also made me afraid.
Reply Quote
Batman and Robin.

Mr.Freeze was so grief stricken by the tragic loss of his wife, that he degenerated into a complete goofball who always makes puns about ice.

It's ironically more comedic than it is tragic.
Edited by Picknose#1880 on 11/12/2012 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Step Brothers

Can get so many more activities done!
Reply Quote
Dude, Where's My Car?
because
-- two stupid guys
-- other people hate it
Reply Quote
Shutter Island

Love the constant mind games going on in the movie.
Reply Quote
Jurassic Park
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]