Diablo® III

Serious duping problems for GFG barb gear...

(Locked)

oooo yea.......and no one cares!!
been a while, bump
And still...no one at blizz cares
bump for witnessing 3 identical lacunis across GAH/RMAH and stumbling on this thread (same pair as first post, http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/14109532)
11/28/2012 05:20 AMPosted by SantaDeath
Some people are just gutsy!! has anyone noticed an echo on the AH in the last week there are always 2 of them 4 sale exactly alike and they never make it to end of auctions they are 1179 damage and 3%LS echos and have been listed for almost 2 weeks at 1B and come and go at different prices but alway near a bill. THERE ARE NOW 15 PLAYERS WITH THIS WEAPON!! I mean WTF blizz come on get real!!!!

This.
I saw 6 of these weapons on the RMAH and AH at the same time. I think the patches so far have been good. But to keep the players who truly love this game, you gotta do something about this widespread duping.

Blues, please respond.
1 Human Paladin
Diablo 2 did not start being fun until items were duped.

Duped items = Higher prevalence of good items on the market = more availability to lesser geared players = more players that want to keep playing.

Working as intended. If it was anything else they would respond and not continually close threads lol.
bump
bump
bump
The problem with the whole "duping is fun!" argument from D2 is that there was a much greater variety in desirable items in d2. This is mostly because there was a much greater diversity of builds in d2 as well.

In d3, all duping is going to do is ruin the price of the few well rolled expensive items, so that you never find any gear that will actually sell for a good amount of money.
Its because of all those duping made me not want to log on ever again~

Are they ever going to do anything about it?
01/24/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Bludkraze
Duping is fun! Personally, I see it as a win/win for everyone involved. Blizzard and the player. I get why people don't like it, but gotta say... I'm enjoying my duped sword very much.

Quoted and reported you for encouraging duping. Have fun with that.
01/24/2013 02:00 PMPosted by acrimony
Duping is fun! Personally, I see it as a win/win for everyone involved. Blizzard and the player. I get why people don't like it, but gotta say... I'm enjoying my duped sword very much.

Serious? LOL

Yeah there will always be some sort of duping/cheating/hacking/botting in these games, just gotta deal with it and move on.
Duping sucks, hoping sincerely for an account ban wave.
01/24/2013 02:00 PMPosted by acrimony

Hahahaha! Oh wait... you're serious?
Its because of all those duping made me not want to log on ever again~

Are they ever going to do anything about it?

No. They will do things to prevent it but nothing will probably ever be done with the items already duped. For items that sold in the RMAH, they'd have to give the cash back and if they did that, those who paid gold would in precedence get their gold back.

If they didn't give refunds for any of the items, there would be a ton of lawsuits for the items on the RMAH that "mysteriously" disappeared from people's toons.
01/24/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Nalianna
Duping sucks, hoping sincerely for an account ban wave.

That will never happen either. Wishful thinking. Unless it was the original duper being banned, in which case, most people duping do get caught. However there are currently many ways to "legitimately" dupe items.

Exploiting the game is against the TOS. I am all in favor for being expoiting the game to be banned. You cannot, however, ban those with duped items who paid legit cash or gold for those items. They are not quilty of anything against the TOS.
bump
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]