Diablo® III

Serious duping problems for GFG barb gear...

(Locked)

bump
bump
bump...please fix this issue asap!
Hopefully this stays out of hc, bump.
Bump for the economy
Bump
There's tons more duped items out there guys, need more people willing to take the time and find them or if you see any in the GAH/RMAH, please report into this thread.
Even though my bracers are old, and nowhere near gg these days (and soon to be replaced), I recently noticed them pop up on the AH from time to time. Too often to be a coincidence, and even at my midrange gear level this !@#$ has a huge impact. The day everyone has identical gear is the day the game becomes pointless.
bump
Some new information to share with you guys, I just had a conversation with fookya.

Someone linked him an amulet for sale that is absolutely with no doubt the best amulet in the USA right now for a barb.

He's obviously looking to get more for the ammy than the 2b max cap.

Apparently he will be posting this on forums across the web, and one site in particular www.163.com (Chinese site known to be for hackers of some sorts).

Below scrshot is a transcript of our conversation and the ammy in question.

http://i.imgur.com/Sjv8Q.jpg

eddie#xxxx if you are reading this, please do not sell to dupers and hackers even though they will give you whatever amount of gold you ask for.
That amulet is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in this game. Unbelievable.
BUMP
Blue, Pls control this before it gets worst !!!!!!
Bump!

OMG that ammy will bring me to god-like status! :O
how can you tell theyre duped?
MannerCookie was just banned by Blizzard. Can't access the forums. I'm assuming due to the threads in General forums -- they either decided he was a nuisance/promoting spam, or they just didn't want to answer his questions.
I believe there is Something really bad going on now...

Blizzard banned him without any notice and response. Its just WOWOWOW
Man i bid on that ammy and lost! My 400 Mil didnt really hold up lol
Wow. I'm pretty sure that amulet is a dupe.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]