Diablo® III

Help me !! How to get so much gold

So I see people with like 300m budgets and such but I farm A1 Mp2 and cant make gold to save my life.... Any tips on how to make some gold alot faster . I hate not having a !@#$ ton of gold like everyone else.... The most ive gotten up to was like 4m... so looking for some really good gold making tips so i can break this 75k dps barrier im stuck at
Reply Quote
You must be more stubborn than the random number generator.
Reply Quote
Try playing more than 1 hour a day. You can farm 5 million+ in a day just off vendoring rare items and collecting gold from, your run. Also, try learning more about other classes so you know what type of gear sells for them and is just not "trash" from your point of view.

why farm act1? seems like a waste of time
Edited by BlinG#1163 on 11/13/2012 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
get to know the cheap item to make you farm faster. 100k dps perma archon. then you would know the trick soon.
Reply Quote
Call 1-800-Get-VISA, open up an account. Go to www.chinagoldfarmer.com, enter new VISA card number. Profit.
Reply Quote
Effcient farming, effective routes, and realistic judgement of what Monster Power level you can farm the most efficiently. Combined with a little RNG luck and good AH pricing, you will be in a better place.
Reply Quote
ok heres a new question then... I can farm A1Mp2 smoothly without dieing with 0 mf... but want to know if i should farm A1 0MP with 300 MF, or A1mp2 with 0 Mf, Or A3 0MP with 150 MF, or A2Mp1 with 200MF?? And also can someone tell me what routes they are farming in A1,A2,A3 please
Reply Quote
for a1 and act 2 u have to do mp1 minimum to get good drop rates
act 3 and act4 u can do at 0mp
dont know act 1 farm routes other than festering woods and leorics
act 2 is black canyon mines, oasis, vault of assassin in the desolate sands
act 3 is keeps, rakkis crossing and fields and then tower of damned lvl 1
Reply Quote
Also forgot i can do A1Mp1 With 300 mf too
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Lol what are you bumping for...

There is no magically secret to making gold. Except visa card.

You have to spend time to make gold whether farming it or looting items or trolling AH for lucky snipes etc

You have to spend TIME.
Reply Quote
play and pray, that's really it

also paragon paragon paragon.
Reply Quote
here are your choices:

1. bot
2. flip
3. RMAH
4. play the game like a full time job
Reply Quote
Act 2 and act 3 are better places to farm, there are no places like vault of assassin or keeps lvl 2 in act1. Just go mp1 act 2 or 3.
Reply Quote
1. Pay ur dues - like 30K elite kills you have made a billion at least.

2. AH tycoon learn value of items - buy low sell high.

3. RMAH

4. 1/million lucky drop like a trifecta allegiance and that's 2b - GfG.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/16/2012 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Act 1 is still a great place to farm. I play there the most.

5 Stack NV Festering Woods
Clear backwards from Leorics Passaage to outside - Kill elite.
Fields of Misery for Key
Whimsyshire - dense mobs with high drop rates.
Reply Quote
And like most games with any AH, it takes money to make money. Being able to bid on alot of underprices items prior to maintenance then reselling later.
Reply Quote
get a job
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 05:55 PMPosted by leahzirch
get a job

/thread lulz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]