Diablo® III

is it up yet??

Why is this taking so damn long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I do not know why it is still down for the americas, but europe and asia are up.
Reply Quote
That's what she asked.
Reply Quote
I JUST WANNA USE MY ONLY DAY OFF TO PLAY DIABLO GOD DAMNIT
Reply Quote
patience young padawan...your time will come someday.
Reply Quote
LoL this post reminds of that comic that tours with all them black people. Fergot his name.

The one that argued about the black church and why its taking so long LOL
Reply Quote
LoL this post reminds of that comic that tours with all them black people. Fergot his name.

The one that argued about the black church and why its taking so long LOL

good one.
Reply Quote
40 more minutes. Now tack on 3 more hours of "oops maintenance has been extended guyz" to that and then it'll be up.
Reply Quote
They seem to be aiming to fail harder every week. I wonder why? Are they abandoning this game since WoW expansion came along? Could this game just be a cheap money grab til WoW came back?
Edited by ArchonWing#1480 on 11/13/2012 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
is
it
up
yet
Reply Quote
My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:21 PMPosted by ArchonWing
They seem to be aiming to fail harder every week. I wonder why? Are they abandoning this game since WoW expansion came along?

Doubt it. This is their new money maker since a lot of people left WoW and they lost income from their pay-to-play folks.
Reply Quote
Do some housework/ homework things that need to be done that have been put off while maintenance is going on. That's the only time anything around here gets done :-P
Reply Quote
ugh was suppose to play this game while we wait for black ops 2 to come in the mail made me play league all day >_<
Reply Quote
done already
Reply Quote
Seems to still be down. But it didn't say for maintenance or anything. Just said check server status page.
Reply Quote
wtf is going on it like over a hour for the exspected maitnce time gerrrrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:27 PMPosted by ZooYorK
wtf is going on it like over a hour for the exspected maitnce time gerrrrrrrrrrr

The extended it to 1pm Pacific , meaning 4pm for us on the east coast. Lame
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:23 PMPosted by MARYSEDEI
My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks

Keep Torchlight 2 as a back up for when Diablo 3 servers are down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]