Diablo® III

is it up yet??

Thank you very much...I waited 10 hours for this shii.....I supposed I could play for few hours after work...Now I am sitting here....Fuking extened for another 5 hours WTF man. No wonder millions of people gave up this game since the first few weeks from the released day til now... Very bad job done blizzard losers.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Mugsy
My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks

Keep Torchlight 2 as a back up for when Diablo 3 servers are down.

^^Agree
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Genisyx

^^Agree

I rather like Borderlands 2 for this purpose...or even on a LONG stretch...I might get caught up into GW2....maybe
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Mugsy
My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks

This and/or Path of Exile.
Reply Quote
Logged into GW2 myself in over a month because of this downtime xD
Reply Quote
MARYSEDEI, "My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks"

You disgust me in several ways.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:23 PMPosted by MARYSEDEI

Ironically, I suffer from these symptoms while playing D3..... j/king, love the game, hate the downtime!

On a serious note, I hope your kid feels better. Being sick sucks!
Reply Quote
Its Patch Day silly guys :D
Reply Quote
"Is it up yet?"

There's a little blue pill for that.
Reply Quote
My kid just went back to school after being sick, he got to stay home for a week, rest and play video games.

Now of course I've caught his bad cold and stuck here with the server down.

Why be disgusted at Mary? Kids need their sleep and moms need a break sometimes, they are not some sort of nose wiping, housework machines that dont need personal time.
Reply Quote
This is how I feel when I wait while they do maintenance. :(
And agreed, Hope the younglings feel better!
Reply Quote
It just said via their twitter "Maintenance for #Warcraft, #D3 and #SC2 has been extended until approximately 3PM PST. We'll provide updates as they become available to us." ugh...
Edited by Brbulbul#1111 on 11/13/2012 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
11/13/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Thundaga

This and/or Path of Exile.

Yes...because Diablo knock-offs serve as a reminder of how awesome Diablo 3 is.
Reply Quote
wtf blizzard, i have lost all faith in you. im bout to flip a biscuit
Reply Quote
Extended until 3pm PST? ...that's 5pm Chicago time and 6pm on the east coast. hahah.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS
Edited by nastialiukin#1760 on 11/13/2012 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
BlizzardCS ‏@BlizzardCS

Maintenance for #Warcraft, #D3 and #SC2 has been extended until approximately 3PM PST. We'll provide updates as they become available to us.
Edited by SilverFox#1996 on 11/13/2012 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
dam i just found an awesome build i wanted to run... i think i might go crazy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]