Diablo® III

Weakest item on the monk above you(continued)

What's the weakest item on the monk above you?
Reply Quote
@otter - bracers maybe. hard as gear is all good!
Reply Quote
@Skitzflik - Gloves

Please ignore my Hellfire Ring - cant change it while servers down
Reply Quote
@skitsflik

change oh to shenlong's eventually.
Azimuth, you were playing starcraft so i can't check
Reply Quote
Sorry try now
Reply Quote
@Azimuth

Hmmm...
I suppose you could go for a better roll on your Vile Ward. Pretty solid gear.

or a better set of Bracers.
Edited by Analbumcover#1439 on 11/13/2012 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Analbumcover

Your ring, the one without CC, you could find an upgrade very easy

:)
Reply Quote
@Azimuth

Very nicely balanced but rings could be upgraded. Assuming you are using the hellfire for exp only though. The unity is nice but i think it is about time for you to go for LS in lieu of LOH so you need a weapon change to LS and then ditch the unity.
Reply Quote
@oldman54,

I reckon your ammy. or possibly the OH ring.
Pretty good SnB monk. :) would you dual wield?
Reply Quote
@oldman54

Overall nice build. I assume you have the shield for life and resists. You might do more damage with a second weapon and up the crit damage.

I am stuck at 60k damage or so; suggestions to go able that would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
@weegee (since we both posted at the same time)

I like all of your items. If i had to pick one I would say the bracers with more dex and maybe another nice stat to go with the crit chance.
Reply Quote
I think your gloves are your weakest item. Only having crit damage on gloves hurts your overall dps.
Reply Quote
@RU42

Using shield for higher MP lvls, using 2 hand 100k dps for up to MP5.

You need to get more speed to improve your dps.

I'M oldman .
Edited by jen#1851 on 11/13/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
@weegee (since we both posted at the same time)

I like all of your items. If i had to pick one I would say the bracers with more dex and maybe another nice stat to go with the crit chance.

I think your ring 2 is where you can get your biggest boost in dps.
Reply Quote
View profile
@jen

dont see a monk on your profile.
Reply Quote
@ Sycoticpyro

Sorry about posting on my barb (jen)
I won't single out 1 bad piece but will criticise you the same as RU42. You both have little attack speed.
For life regen to work you need to hit, the more times you hit per second the more dps and life regen, i would put it a higher priority on accessories to have speed over crit%.
Reply Quote
Thanks Jen/Oldman - I was thinking about more speed too. Nice to have that 'confirmed'.
Reply Quote
@oldman54

That's a sweet and well balanced Monk you have there. Nice to see one of the rare shield-bearing types still in existence. Speaking of which, you could probably squeeze some extra CtB and CC form that board. If you could also find similar WKL with 22% or more to Lightning damage, you will see a noticeable difference in your DPS output (I know I'm saving towards one of these).
Reply Quote
@oldman - your chest. I would probably go for a nice inna or tal with high vit or if u need the res go for a blackthorne
Reply Quote
@JRDIIORIO Your setup is very nice. Is that buffed or unbuffed dps? I'd say go for Nat's ring and boots but your existing rings are so good already it'll be hard to find a good enough Nat's ring. Your body could probably be replaced with a high-rolled Tal Rasha's or Inna's chest. Your weapon and shield are awesome.

@Artemiss your gear is also amazing. Getting some average damage on your Nat's ring and 80%+ crit damage on your amulet would probably give you a good boost given all your other gear.

@Laurelynd You could use more crit damage overall, either on weapons or amulet probably.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]