Diablo® III

cant get my wings from hots digital deluxe

90 Pandaren Monk
Hi, I was wondering if i could get any help out of it, i just bought the digital deluxe from hots, i got my wings on my demon hunter ''hurray''

...problem, i dont even play soft core anymore, i only play hardcore now, i only logged in soft to show them to a friend, i recieve the wings, even if I put them in my stash, Hc and Sc stash arent linked... I realy want my wings for Hardcore, any help plz? ..
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Olìandra,

How did you "receive" the wings for your Demon Hunter?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
when i just logged on my demon hunter, over the chat ''you have recieve 1 message'' i clicked it, got them, but it never happened on any hardcore character, anythign wrong?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Olìandra,

Create a new hardcore character and see if they're already in its inventory.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
already did twice, got nothing, need to try again?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
now its error 300008
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Olìandra ,

Hold on a little bit, I'm trying to find out how it's supposed to work. The error is probably due to the servers being brought down again I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
maybe, i got like 3 pairs of wings on softcore or 2, but i cant get any on hardcore --__-- i'll have to go work in an hour, so i'll take a look at this when i come back, if you have any news, feel free to post them here i'll definitly appreciate, thanx in advance and a huuuuge sorry about my spelling (french canadian)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Olìandra,

I've sent your account name on to those who'd be able to help so if you have to get the wings via an in-game message like that, they'd be able to send it. It sounds like hardcore may have possibly been overlooked in the process somehow?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I dont know, I watched once, didnt work, went on my monk (sc), recieve the same message as for my demon hunter, go back on hc, no msg, then i looked for any forum, didnt find any, opened this threat, and here we are
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yeah, still no wings
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Olìandra ,

I haven't heard anything back yet. I don't really expect to find anything out today but if I do, I'll update the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
thx a lot, cant wait to get them
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
if this can help you, i recieve the message containing the wings, on all my character in soft core I think Hc in overall is the problem
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Olìandra,

Ok, well, I've found that the issue is an acknowledged bug. I'd imagine once it's fixed, you'll get the wings in-game as you should. I don't have any sort of ETA though as to when it will be fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
okay thanx, as long as you dont tell me the famous blizzard quote ''its ready when its ready'' im happy :), thx !!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Edited by Tìcks#1430 on 11/14/2012 2:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I confirm, every bug for normal character has been fixed, well, in my case. every time i create a new character, i recieve a message with the wings (i even have 6 unread message with wings in all of them) but when i enter my hardcore character, still nothing :P
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same issue, I only play HC and none of my HC chars are getting their wings.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
... I'm still waiting for an answer, this cant be a hard problem to fix.. surely not ..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]