Diablo® III

cant get my wings from hots digital deluxe

Support Forum Agent
Olìandra,

I gave you the answer. It's a known bug and will be fixed but we don't have a timeline for when that will be. When it's fixed on our end, it will act normally on yours and you'll get the wings in the same manner as you did for your softcore characters.
Reply Quote
Thanks, I've wanted to ask the same question :) I've got a slightly different question though - now that I see how awesome the wings are, I miss the D3CE angel wings even more. No matter how hard I tried, I didn't manage to get the D3CE. Is there any way to get the wings? Something like update the game to digital deluxe to get the wings and other ingame stuff? If it's not currently possible, are there any plans to implement this? For blizzard it's easy money and for me it would be dream come true :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i'd rather say lets start by waiting to get our awesome kerrigan wings, my hc monk start crying
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
there is a maintenance on the 17th, can we have any info if they are going to fix it ? It's kinda sad paying 60 bucks for something we didnt have the chance to use yet :(
Reply Quote
I apologize to OP for borrowing your thread (having Blue Post responses).

For some reason, my B.net account doesn't allow me to upgrade my SC2 to HOTS digital deluxe edition (which i intend to do). When i click upgrade the option to upgrade just wasn't available.

I've have been trying all sorts of things for the past few days but to no avail :(

Would any Blue kindly assist me on this? Thanks!
Reply Quote
is it so hard to check new things before patch?...as always - parches without test
Reply Quote
I get no wings even in my SC heroes what should i do ?
Reply Quote
Guy technical support contacted me so i want to tell you not to worry. With the next patch or maintenance you will get your wings !
Reply Quote
wtf? i pay'd for it and now i have to wait next patch ?!?
Reply Quote
im not getting any wings on my SC chars at all- not even when i create a new one.. GJ blizzard, very pro
Reply Quote
looks like we are paying lots of money for not finished product and getting nothing :<
Reply Quote
Where my fkin wings?
Reply Quote
Strange, i bought SC2 delux. and i looged on my main char and no wings ;/ I play on softcore, i got banner achivment but no wings =X anyone know what i need to do ?
Reply Quote
got the same issue:/
Reply Quote
here the same.. -.-
Reply Quote
No wings at all here either :(
Reply Quote
The same in Europe guy's...

Boooring !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yeah still no wings on my HC stuff, worry or not worry, it isnt hard since the item exist, just to send it by mail to every account, shouldnt take a week fixing this ...
Reply Quote
Just bought the Digital Deluxe... only got the achievement.... no wings in europe =( (softcore chars)
Edited by Zazzarik#2937 on 11/17/2012 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
alsmot 10h After i bought Starcraft and still no wings on any Softcore character... what a joke -.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]