Diablo® III

cant get my wings from hots digital deluxe

Still no wings for any of my characters. I've got the achievement but that's it :( My WoW pet I've got already...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Haven't received the wings on any of my characters. :/
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
11/17/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Drb00
Still no wings for any of my characters. I've got the achievement but that's it :( My WoW pet I've got already...

This. I have the banner and the WoW pet but no wings.
Reply Quote
SOOOOOOOOOOO?
Reply Quote
Same here!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
never expected my post to grow like that x) .. all they say is that they dont have any ETA and they know that there is a problem with that, ... going to ''be ready when it's ready'' i guess, cross finger
Reply Quote
Well it's a relief to know that I am not alone t.t
Reply Quote
also no wings. F blizzard give my wings to me or give me back my money i dont even play starcraft
Reply Quote
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

bought SC2 deluxe just for the d3 wings, did not recieve blade wings for any of my d3 characters. tried both hardcore and softcore and logging into every character and making new characters and restarting game/computer.

only spent 80$ for wings and cant get them.....sort of mad here

11/17/2012 5:48 PM
Rozenahwen
Customer Service Representative
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is currently a known issue and is currently being resolved. You will receive your wings soon, unfortunately I do not have an exact date or time on this but this issue will be resolved shortly.

Sorry again for the delay on this.

Have a great day !
Chris
Account & Technical Support
Blizzard Entertainment
us.battle.net/support

11/17/2012 6:11 PM
xxxxxx xxxxxx
would it be easier to try and refund the original purchase and then try purchasing with a different method? still no wings getting ancy.

19 minutes ago
Schivera
Customer Service Representative
Hey xxxxx,

Not at all, we're finding that once the order is fully finished (once it says Shipped in transaction history on Battle.net), it should give you the pre-order goodies. That takes up to 72 hours. Since it is the weekend and we're having to wait for the bank to transfer the funds. Even during the week, it can still take 72 hours, so might as well wait it out as otherwise, you might be waiting even longer x.x.

Once it says shipped, make a level 1 on Diablo 3 to see if your wings show up. If so? Share them in your stash and repeat as necessary until all of your characters have the wings.

Sincerely,

Schivera
Account and Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Reply Quote
Don't have my wings too, got the achievment and no wings. !@#$ guys, we paid 75e for this and we don't have them? Fix it.
Reply Quote
I bought the wings as well... did not get them & been logging in and out creating characters and still nothing. this is very annoying
Reply Quote
Bought the digital deluxe version on the 13th, still haven't gotten wings
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warrior
Same problem for me... No Wings after purchase..
Reply Quote
why is someone on softcore got it already .... i got softcore too but no wings why lord why....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My order was completed 24 hours ago and I paid with Blizzard Balance. I still don't have access to the "mailbox above the chat" where the wings are suppose to be. This is most likely an issue with some accounts not being able to either receive the item or some kind of delay in sending the item to certain accounts. It's obviously not an isolated issue at this point. It would be nice if a Blizzard poster would warn future buyers and those suffering from this issue at this point in a Sticky post.
Reply Quote
My demon hunter says "I'm still waiting..."
Reply Quote
I miss the old blizzard where you actually received what you paid for and don't get told sorry its bugged you will get them one of these days.
Reply Quote
Can someone help me too i just bought the digital copy too but i dont see the wings either i heard something about a mail or something i didnt see it ..... plz help!!
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
Havent gotten wings on any characters even the ones i create on sc or hc either so who knows whats gonna happen.. waste of money apparently since i dont really play sc too often haha
Edited by CryBabySlink#1921 on 11/19/2012 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
I got my wings on everyone but my monk.. is the monk excluded? too holy for those zerg wings perhaps? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]